Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Mystify....WHY??????

njstacked2

Read a book or become interested in the news....if you are bored....think about where you want to be in the next 10 years....educate yourself so you can advance in your job....never become complacent...............................

Don't get defensive over this....

I work my ass off at trading and it pays off.............................................

Read a book or become interested in the news....if you are bored....think about where you want to be in the next 10 years....educate yourself so you can advance in your job....never become complacent...............................

I work my ass off at trading and it pays off.............................................

I'm usually on the road, but this week, I am working on a cheesy project while the write up my pink slip :)

Hey at least I'm socializing and not playing the arcade like some people I know

Nakedman - I dont know what it means, it just sounds funny

Listen, my friend....While at work, I can't read or watch the news, so a post here or there doesn't hurt. You know I read a lot outside of work (read the paper everyday) and I watch the news, especially The O'Reilly Factor very regularly!!

I DID advance in my job -- Remember I got promoted after 6 months, so please zip it.

:heart:

Listen, my friend....While at work, I can't read or watch the news, so a post here or there doesn't hurt. You know I read a lot outside of work (read the paper everyday) and I watch the news, especially The O'Reilly Factor very regularly!!

I DID advance in my job -- Remember I got promoted after 6 months, so please zip it.

why are you responding to his jibba jabba my love? :love:

Ok....uhmmmm....I don't quiet get what this thread is about but....HI MYSTIFY!!!! keep up the good work you post whore!