Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anyone see Bush's speech last night from the convention?

JonStephen

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How can you not believe what he says? The man is one of the most authentic, genuine politicians of our time. Wait, let me guess, you preferred Slick Willie and his band of merry men.

President Bush has been consistent, honest, and has shown courage and resolve. He has made the tough decisions that John Kerry is not equipped to tackle. Only a fool would lay our safety in the hands of the UN or anyone else for that matter.

Freedom is Marching- George W Bush

Vote Nader......

It would be nice to believe all the things he said he is gonna change and do right with the country, but why the hell hasn't he done it already?

I dont believe a single word that comes out of that guy's mouth.....just watching that speach last night convinced me to vote Kerry

bush and his guys are alot shadier then kerry. From haliburton to enron i just do not trust that administration to do what is right for the people and not for big company backers.

Honestly I care more about Terrorism than big business at this point. Big business isn't gonna wrap explosives around them or fly planes into our buildings. That's what I care about the most - and God help us if Kerry leads that front cause if he does, we'll be blown to bits!

Honestly I care more about Terrorism than big business at this point. Big business isn't gonna wrap explosives around them or fly planes into our buildings. That's what I care about the most - and God help us if Kerry leads that front cause if he does, we'll be blown to bits!

Terrorism huh?

You realize we have more troops in this city right now then we do in Afghanastan?

His so called "war against terrorism" is a fucking joke. God forbid we actually protect ourselves.....prominant US businessmen would lose billions

How can you not believe what he says? The man is one of the most authentic, genuine politicians of our time. Wait, let me guess, you preferred Slick Willie and his band of merry men.

President Bush has been consistent, honest, and has shown courage and resolve. He has made the tough decisions that John Kerry is not equipped to tackle. Only a fool would lay our safety in the hands of the UN or anyone else for that matter.

Freedom is Marching- George W Bush

:laugh:

Enron was clinton you should do your research, also if you dug a little deeper you would find that clinton gave halliburton no bid contracts all the time..

Stop confusing them with facts.....they would simply prefer Michael Moore type vomit that fits on a sign and rhymes......

Enron was clinton you should do your research, also if you dug a little deeper you would find that clinton gave halliburton no bid contracts all the time..

if enron was clintons fault, then why does the GOP so adamant about not revealing what went on during the senate energy task force meetings? what do they have to hide?

are you forgetting about how asscroft recused himself from the enron investigation because of his personal dealings with them?

if enron was clintons fault, then why does the GOP so adamant about not revealing what went on during the senate energy task force meetings?

OK...you guys win....Enron was all Bush's fault.....as well as every other conspiracy theory thrown out over the past three years......his economic policies in his first month led to the recession when he first took office, he knew about 9/11, he lied about WMD's and forced foreign leaders and intelligence services to lie too, he bribed a dentist to forge dental records, he bribed Timberlake to expose Jackson's tit, he had Halliburton over for a BBQ on his ranch to plan the Iraq war, oil prices are high because of Bush , blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah...........

:zzz::zzz:

Terrorism huh?

You realize we have more troops in this city right now then we do in Afghanastan?

His so called "war against terrorism" is a fucking joke. God forbid we actually protect ourselves.....prominant US businessmen would lose billions

Fuck it then...Let Kerry be Prez...he'll sure talk sense into the terrorists...we will have the biggest bullseye ever!

It'll be like a buffet for the fanatics and watch the tree-huggers run and hide when more people die on our soil.

Fuck it then...Let Kerry be Prez...he'll sure talk sense into the terrorists...we will have the biggest bullseye ever!

It'll be like a buffet for the fanatics and watch the tree-huggers run and hide when more people die on our soil.

prior to the 9/11 commissions report (most of the recommendations btw have not been acted on as yet) what has President Bush done to secure our country from threats of domestic terrorism? also let’s not use every popular theory†well we haven’t had an attack on American soil since 9/11â€. the attacks on 9/11 took years to plan, hence the likelihood that an attack of that magnitude happening so quickly again is remote. unless those plans are already in motion,which is quite possible.

prior to the 9/11 commissions report (most of the recommendations btw have not been acted on as yet) what has President Bush done to secure our country from threats of domestic terrorism? also let’s not use every popular theory†well we haven’t had an attack on American soil since 9/11â€. the attacks on 9/11 took years to plan, hence the likelihood that an attack of that magnitude happening so quickly again is remote. unless those plans are already in motion,which is quite possible.

They haven't cut off funding to tbe domestic backers of Al-Queda? They haven't rounded up terror cells on our soil?

Give me a break...the commission is a farce as well...everyone forgets that the WTC attacked in 1993...where was the commission then? What was done about them? Oh wait, Bubba couldn't do anything wrong besides keeping with dick in his pants and gettin head in the Oval Office by some fat chick...but somehow people "forgot" that.

They haven't cut off funding to tbe domestic backers of Al-Queda? They haven't rounded up terror cells on our soil?

Give me a break...the commission is a farce as well...everyone forgets that the WTC attacked in 1993...where was the commission then? What was done about them? Oh wait, Bubba couldn't do anything wrong besides keeping with dick in his pants and gettin head in the Oval Office by some fat chick...but somehow people "forgot" that.

all I can say is dont believe everything you hear on Bloomberg TV

From haliburton to enron i just do not trust that administration to do what is right for the people and not for big company backers.

u DO know that most of the money skimming at Enron happened during the Clinton administration and the administration that IS going after them IS the Bush administration?