Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: emjay & tstelkhuni

nomembername

All jokes aside you girls have a nice 3 day weekend ahead of you. Make sure there are some sexy fucking pics of you girls posted on here for when we all come back to work on Tuesday. I'm talking about some nice tittie and ass shots.

No more fooling around! We expect nothing less...now everyone have a great weekend...I'm out!

:pint:

All jokes aside you girls have a nice 3 day weekend ahead of you. Make sure there are some sexy fucking pics of you girls posted on here for when we all come back to work on Tuesday. I'm talking about some nice tittie and ass shots.

No more fooling around! We expect nothing less...now everyone have a great weekend...I'm out!

:rofl: I'll see what I can do ;)

I see someone has a Carla Perez crush on here....hehe

Hey i saw Carla Perez about 3 years ago this day in NYC for the Brazilian Independence Day Festival that is going on today in Manhattan around 6ave & 42nd st i believe. Friend of mine just reminded me of it. Actually both Carla's were there.

Eu esqueci o sobrenome dela agora...Carla sheila? Mello? porra to mal agora lol...que dançava no Tchan mo tempao atraz

wait is that adriana galisteu?? hmmm they all look pretty much alike

interesting pair :shaky: i thought tstelkhuni was asian cuz of her name and thought emjay was a man cuz of her name :shaky:

in any case, listen to this man plz. emjay, i would like to see some colombian (<--- i got it fuckin right this time) bootay. thanks.

tstelkhuni, get nekid.

I see someone has a Carla Perez crush on here....hehe

Hey i saw Carla Perez about 3 years ago this day in NYC for the Brazilian Independence Day Festival that is going on today in Manhattan around 6ave & 42nd st i believe. Friend of mine just reminded me of it. Actually both Carla's were there.

Eu esqueci o sobrenome dela agora...Carla sheila? Mello? porra to mal agora lol...que dançava no Tchan mo tempao atraz

wait is that adriana galisteu?? hmmm they all look pretty much alike

tambem nao lembrou o sobrenome da outra Carla que dancava no Tchan, mas a mulher que se encontra na minha "signature" e a Carla Perez - ela e linda de++++