Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What's everyone doing this weekend???

dan, u are going to JP at merge??? ok, just move to NJ, spike your hair, and call yourself a guido.. i give up!

tonight-- a quiet night out with my baby

tomorrow-- my friend's house-warming party, and then to Crobar for SANDER woo-hoo!! (Kim, maybe i'll see you? i hate to keep blowing these meet-ups!)

Sunday-- labor day bbq!!!

its going to be fun!! :pint:

Working at AVALON tonight, so if anyone needs comps or bottle sevice call me 973-941-3515

Tomorrow hit the shore and chill, relax, eat and then work at XS. Sunday I'll be doing the same as Saturday.

Its gonna be a nice weekend for the 1st time in a LABOR DAY Holllla!

Victor Soto

tomorrow-- my friend's house-warming party, and then to Crobar for SANDER woo-hoo!! (Kim, maybe i'll see you? i hate to keep blowing these meet-ups!)

its going to be fun!! :pint:

Yay! :bounce: I'll see you there! hmm...dunno what I'm wearing yet. I'm still diggin my white gloves so maybe I'll wear them again... :laugh:

Fri - fun

Sat - fun

Sun - fun

Mon - fun

Tues - f..king work :mad3:

I guess what I was trying to say is that whatever I do on weekends it's always fun...comparing to work - anything is good times.

But seriously; Fri - movies

Sat - Sander K at crobar

Sun - play some soccer, hang out at the Park

Mon - not sure...proly just wander around the city...lol

LOL @ PCR

ok ..

Fri .. guys night out .. Crobar .. sorry ladies .. .. no dancing (ya right) but lots of pain killer

Sat .. Crobar . and if i have energy then Ikon later .... oh . and that calls for more and more pain killer

Sun .. the park and the BBQ + 40 DJ thing .. if i dont collapse on the grass .. then some dance .. and eat some good bbq .. and of course some more pain killer

Mon .. rest and take more pain killer ..

hmm .. i am becoming a pain-killer expert .. dangggg

thats right spill will be having a great classics party. Some times to many parties to go to and not enough time and leg strength. See all of ya that i havent met tonite at crobar, i will have my paradise garage shirt on, so if ya like say hello and to QUOTE "THE MASK" "I LIKE MEETING NEW FRIENDS" lol, i couldnt resist.

Kim, hopefully I will be able to spot you tonight. I really suck at being at a specific place for meetups, but I am hoping I will run into you at some point in Crobar.. I'll look for white gloves, and dragon if u'll be there I'll look for the mask too..

what area of crobar do u guys usually hang out at? I'm usually up by the very front. all i know now is that I'll have black pants on, which def doesn't narrow things down..lol

dan, u are going to JP at merge??? ok, just move to NJ, spike your hair, and call yourself a guido.. i give up!

tonight-- a quiet night out with my baby

:

oooohhhhhh... everybody look at meee..... my name is daniellla and i have a boyfriend... ohhhhhhh.. im just soooooooooo coool..... lol

i had fun last night.. and when you're friends with guido types you wind up going to see jp in the jersey shore.... but last night was classics night and he spun a few trancey songs so it was all good.. plus it's a great feeling to go out and have only a few block walk back to your hotel..

my friends are heading down to seaside again tonight... so im torn between heading down there for the last night of the summer or going to ikon to see spacegirl..

oh also.. i started school back up again... im going to ucc cranford... is that by you??

damn shes a good looking dj maybe i will have to hear some brekas to see her. And happy bday lucky sorry i didnt read that part. Hey karisma im always arround teh front ymself so if you see me first i can walk you over to the amsk and kim and anyone else who is around. Why do i feel its gonna be madness tontie. lol.

Kim, hopefully I will be able to spot you tonight. I really suck at being at a specific place for meetups, but I am hoping I will run into you at some point in Crobar.. I'll look for white gloves, and dragon if u'll be there I'll look for the mask too..

what area of crobar do u guys usually hang out at? I'm usually up by the very front. all i know now is that I'll have black pants on, which def doesn't narrow things down..lol

LOL@karisma .. dude . that doesnt help .. hehe ..

ok . we usually meet up behind the bar right after you cross the tunnel connecting the hiphop room with the house room .. cross the tunnel and immediately make a right turn ..

not sure if we are meeting up there at all . since i have not seen anything on that ..

and sure karisma .. u will run into us .. and we will say hi .. and be family .. hehe

peace