Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Fucking Penellas shut the fuck up!!!

funketeer

Seriously, why was I evacuated from Miami Beach??? I wanted to spend the hurricane there so bad...you know? Feel the wind...the rain...the chaos...now I'm at my sister's house surrounded by midgets (sobrinos) and watching fucking Nickelodeon on all tv sets...Major Penellas, you are gayer than Liberace...I hate you! :)

Seriously, why was I evacuated from Miami Beach??? I wanted to spend the hurricane there so bad...you know? Feel the wind...the rain...the chaos...now I'm at my sister's house surrounded by midgets (sobrinos) and watching fucking Nickelodeon on all tv sets...Major Penellas, you are gayer than Liberace...I hate you! :)

You should send him this postcard:

cthinking04.jpg

PERSONALLY?????????????....HURRICANES SUCK COCK....

who gives a fawk what his sexual orientation is? his job is to protect and serve the people of dade county. which he seems to be doing quite well. he just laid the smack down on the parasite employers ,who are forcing their employees to go to work in these crazy weather conditions. :mad: show the man some fawking respect .. jeez!