Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ps1----off The Hook!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great party.... great fucking party!!!!

Place was packed, the beer was ice cold and the beats were great. Derrek May was great and so was Francios K, I can't believe how many genres were brought in, some funky house, some deep house, and a shitload of techno....

I was in the middle of the floor the whole time and there was a great vibe, beachballs bouncin, several headz got me smoked, and I was covered in sweat by the end.

sucks that it ends at 9, about to shower and see what tonite brings.

shocking no Silverbull sighting by the way.

dude i was there from 5pm till closing and was also lucky in avodining the line. I was all over the place i think mostly everyone i know from every other messageboard was there lol. And then when some of my peeps showed up we were in the corner trying to find space to dance. So many people to name on here were partying it up. ANd francios k and derrick may holy crap everybody knows im a house head but when the genres of music are mixed like that especially with francios touch ITS AMAZING. Final count i heard was 7000 people. Now thats insane, also what is insane is dancing onthe gravel my shoes were fucked up and my legs were tired. Me and some friends went to crobar afterwards and were dead by 4am. Now im at work after napping 2 hrs here at the desk and i cant beleive how much fun ps1 is. Also if i knew so many people there im sure there were even more people i knew who i didnt even see. Hell i even saw people from philly,boston,atlanta, who ive partied with ONCE or twice at various clubs. Ok im a lil hype now.

:bounce:

It was NICE!! Great party all around...people were chill, families were there with kids which kept people respectable, and the MUSIC was full of energy!

What a great concept...I hope to make it again next year! Most of all, it's sooo close to home!

agreed... certainly superior to most saturday 3 am in nyc clubs -filled with assholes, crackheads, shit music- shit crowds- ps1 way superior

i have to agree with everyone here got there a little after 4 and the music was off the hook the whole time. the music was insane especially towards the end. so many years of going to clubs the vibe, crowd and music goes down as one of the top parties i have attended. still amazed of what i heard yesterday.

i didnt kno u were going!

i was there...it was amazing...it sucks that i only went once this summer.

it was nice bumpin into u silverbull!

my bf and i got lucky by avoiding the line since we got there around 4-5....such a gr8 vibe, place and music! cant wait for next yr! it was my 1st time going to this event n im deff going next yr! :bounce:

I had a fun time. I had to leave early to do some family stuff. Kazu, Francious K, & Derrick May were all solid. Towards the end it did kind of get overwhelming with the crowd. Cool to bump into Rosa & Tony for a bit... Hopefully we'll do it again next year! :pint:

yeah marci personally i liked last yrs lineup much better than this yrs. So this was the only one i really was ooking forward to and enjoyed the day/night and seeing so many happy faces. Pleasure was all mines ckord, nice seeing ya in the light hehe.There was so many after parties but i choose to go to crobar instead. Mypersonal fave track was when i believe francios k played DJ GREGORY "ATTEND" it reminds me of shelter, re:fuge weds and danny t.

Got there around 1 and left at 8. When we first go there isn't crowded, nice calm crowd. Way to start the day off. There wasn't a line outside still at 5, I'd say get there before 5:30-6 or you'll be waiting in line. Around 5-6 it was mobbed. The music was great and so was the crowd. By 7:45 I was ready to go. There was a time where I was walking to go up to the bathroom and the actual crowd picked me up off of my feet, that's how crowded it was. Overall, I had a great time and now I can't wait to go next year.