Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Something new, something blue???

sliver

hey guys, one of my friends had some blue powder/cokelike stuff, he said he got from a friend... he didnt know what is was, but said he did a line of it and was banged up for like an hour and a half... anybody know what it is??? he said he paid like $20 for a jar...

ok, oxys i had were blue.. they were so tiny that i cant imagine how they could be white inside, but ok.. and percs can be blue darlin.. i usta split them with friends when we got back from the crackfactory and wanted to come down.. def blue. there are different kinds of percs, i know of the yellow ones also..

oxys are white, 80s are wrapped in blue, i think 40 are orange. But if you cush them they are whits. Vikes can be blue, i never saw blue percs. Blue vikes are usually 10 mill, price ranging from 4-8$ a piece. I never have seen anyone snort percs or vikes.

oxys are white, 80s are wrapped in blue, i think 40 are orange. But if you cush them they are whits. Vikes can be blue, i never saw blue percs. Blue vikes are usually 10 mill, price ranging from 4-8$ a piece. I never have seen anyone snort percs or vikes.

hey people on this board will snort, or do anything to get some kind of substance into their system..doesnt really matter if they know what it is or not..lmfao

i'll see if i can find out what it is then, and let you guys know... maybe someone's stumbled across something new... but i doubt it...

my buddy that did it and told me about it, does oxy's and perc's and vics all the time, so i really doubt thats it... as soon as i find out, i will let you guys know

10 mg methylphenidate pills are blue (ritalin) and very speedy ... if you snorted 2 lines it would br like taking about 30mg of ritalin..... you'd be very very wired...

I'm waiting for someone to start marketing them as blue tina....BTW ithey'll blow a hole in your septum about 10x as fast as anything else

PS 10 mg adderall ... also blue .... similar effect... much more addictive