Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SANDER KLEINBERG review

Nice meeting everyone! I think I am retiring from drinking..I always end up doing something stupid and not remembering half of the night.. I feel like such an ass right now.. Vic and I left early because I thought I was going to be sick.. I guess I have no control when it comes to alcohol..I got to work on that.. And Mask I have clearly said that I can't dance..haha..I just don't care though..I'll have to take those lessons!!

PS.. I apologize for anything silly I may have done while drunk

thast right i met jennifera for a bit and ivejiveu as well, nice. Now it makes sense when sander was plyaing that progressive trance I HATED IT lol. But it was ok cause i was exhusted already and in pain. Matter of fact i promised my self i will only go out on sat and/or sun to rest up.Sander was good i did prefer his set last time more housey and funky but hey im not the only one in the club hes playing too.

I arrived like at 4.30...but when I was walking to crobar, some guys told me 'u missed it'

what did I miss? did something happen early on?

yes you missed the best parts of sanders set. which was from 2-4 am.

the crowd was cute & sharp dunno what your perceps were at 430-5 but i met a model earlier & a gal from Fla who ws even prettier.

dunno what music & crowd you experienced but my crobar 12-4+ was GREAT!!

dont miss out next time

avalon?? gross. get serious

Nice meeting everyone! I think I am retiring from drinking..I always end up doing something stupid and not remembering half of the night.. I feel like such an ass right now.. Vic and I left early because I thought I was going to be sick.. I guess I have no control when it comes to alcohol..I got to work on that.. And Mask I have clearly said that I can't dance..haha..I just don't care though..I'll have to take those lessons!!

don't worry about the drinking shit happens.., just next time you know to watch how much.

i see alot of people showed up there. and a few i didn't meet , hopefully next time. i do..

good dancing everybody .

ive been soar for 2 days.. and can't get rid of it..

oh and mr mask sir. i do spin.. just working on something new.. :biggrin:

hehe dragon0401... we keep attending the same venues..cool u had fun I was in the back somewhere wandering around going back and forth in the tunnel making mental comments about the crowd those ppl look like they listen to garth brooks what r they doing at sander k? guys old enough 2 be my grandfather.. gross...i didn't know so many cper's would be there, too bad i didn't meet any but whatever maybe next time.

i was looking for silverbull to see his dance moves cuz everyone says they are good but those lights were so blinding when they flashed them on and off.

if i didn't attend G&D earlier, I would have enjoyed myself but my feet hurt from dancing.

anyway.... I arrived like at 4.30...but when I was walking to crobar, some guys told me 'u missed it'

what did I miss? did something happen early on?

hey nyckitty69 .. we do ha . hahaha funny coz we dont meet .. or may be we do but dont realize ...

i usually wear my mask backwords these days (i.e. back of my head) coz it gets hot inside hehe

well next time . just look for the meetup and make it and u will get to know all those cpers people .. or look for me .. and i will introduce u to everyone if u like .. either way it will happen ..

u missed it ..hmm .. the only thing i can think of .. is the cpers peeps getting down .. haha .. no i dont know what they are talking about .. but the night was great .. minus my ankle pain .. oooouchhh .. it still hurts like crazy ..

peace

the MASK

jennifer . no .. u r cool . well .. lets see .. u got up on the speaker and danced ur ass off .

u kept screeming in my ears asking for vic . where is he . where is he .. and i am like . umm . duno ..

and u danced all over .. and then keep coming back to me saying . ok i told u i dont care . hehe ..

no girl u were cool .. and ya we will do the lessons .but u have to be sober .. so u can remember the freaking instructions ..haha

peace

sander from 2-4 was famntastic, just rocking from dirty progg to poppy disco. yes blur the jacksons 'shake your body' and doors worked great in that huge room.

but then- at 4 i thought he lost the focus & energy- porter took over a bit- and the harder beats didnt gel & flow like in 2-4 am...

anyway still a fantastic night and the crowd was hot!! Great music at Crobar = the Best NYC club of 2004!!

yep, I agree....the tunes from 2-4ish were great. and it was fun hanging out with everyone as usual...i loved watching you guys dance! boogied a lil bit myself and roamed around the club as usual. the tunes around 5ish were getting kinda boring...i was like, why is he closing it off like this? acckkhh...we usually stay till closing, but i was telling drewminati and mask, um...this is blah... so some of us left. overall, it was fun though...the lights were nuts....and i thought the crowd around us was fun too... :)

I kept a lookout all night to see if i saw recognizable faces, and I even did a few laps around the back bar around 2:00-2:30, but didn't see anyone?? I spent most of my night up by the front stage dancing. :)

That place was packed by the way!! not as bad as Digweed, but pretty insane.. Shockingly, i found that there was more space at the very front than anywhere else.

awww...we were all up front too...well, more to the left side of the stage right by the speakers from about 1-5ish am. And yeah, it did get pretty crowded in there! At one point, I was dancin on the speaker next to Maskee and then Jennifer got up there. We'll have to catch ya next time :)

yep, I agree....the tunes from 2-4ish were great. and it was fun hanging out with everyone as usual...i loved watching you guys dance! boogied a lil bit myself and roamed around the club as usual. the tunes around 5ish were getting kinda boring...i was like, why is he closing it off like this? acckkhh...we usually stay till closing, but i was telling drewminati and mask, um...this is blah... so some of us left. overall, it was fun though...the lights were nuts....and i thought the crowd around us was fun too... :)

dont be modest now cutie .. u kicked ass on the floor as usual .. people dont believe her .. she was all over the dance floor :)

hey - it was good to see you! - i didnt know you were such an awesome dancer...:)

hey - it was good to see you! - i didnt know you were such an awesome dancer...:)

hey, it was great to see ya too...sorry i dragged you over to mask even though you said u already talked to him...i was just being goofy :hat: thanks for the compliment...honestly, all i do is bounce around and throw my arms around to the beat... :laugh: did you wander around for the rest of the night? we lost ya!