Clubplanet Nightlife Community

how you see yourself

lafemcaliente

I dont know about you, but my opinion about myself is based on a constant feedback system along with my ability to judge how accurate that feedback is. It is important that I know how others view about me, yet it is important to know when they are way off, you should know better. Life is based on simple principles, learn to be humble, learn to respectful to others, be considerate but be direct when you need to be. As for physical appearence, my view is cant do much about it, god decided on that one! so i'm happy with what the lord has given me, i am better of thinking, thank god, the lord gave me 2 eyes, 2 ears, 2 hands, one big monsterous dick, a mind, a nose, 5 fingers, 5 toes, 2 legs, etc......

but peoples views about your personality are important and should be taken into account, particularly when it comes to political views, your fairness in judgement etc...

as opposed to how others see you..

everyone im sure is comfortable with themselves by now, so when you get a compliment, or if someone throws a derogatory comment your way.. you know how to handle it. but what if you have a misconstrued view of yourself, if you dont think very highly of yourself and yet others do? or vice versa? should you maybe subject yourself to be more open to others opinions or just keep thinking you know better than everyone else?

I feel how I feel... I know I cant be perfect infront of everyone. One person may think I'm a good looking kid and others may not. Same thing personality wise. Some people think I have a great personality, but others may think I'm cocky as fuck and have a shit personality. YOU CANT PLEASE EVERYONE. So why try. I just try to be myself and people may take it as they please. No matter what when you please one person you dont please the next, so just please yourself. I'm a confident kid who has never had a problem getting girls, but yet I know many may not find me attractive so if someone gives me a compliment I smile and say thank you. No bullshit like "no I'm nottttttttt, stop" or sumptin cocky "Yeh I hear it all the time." If something comes back to me that is negative I just smile and laugh as well or just make fun of them for even thinkin about me.

I am who I am!

that approach goes away when u age over 21...its called maturity! does wonderful things to ya kid! at least for me, now that I have been working for some time in the corporate world, peoples opinion is important, how much money you make, how much prestige you get is all dependent on peoples perception about you...you wont get that corner office when people around you think you are an asshole, believe me I know of no one who had the image last long in a company....i have come across boses who were real dicks! but somehow they all either got fired cause of that image or their big egos could'nt last with the bigger egos of their boses....

I feel how I feel... I know I cant be perfect infront of everyone. One person may think I'm a good looking kid and others may not. Same thing personality wise. Some people think I have a great personality, but others may think I'm cocky as fuck and have a shit personality. YOU CANT PLEASE EVERYONE. So why try. I just try to be myself and people may take it as they please. No matter what when you please one person you dont please the next, so just please yourself. I'm a confident kid who has never had a problem getting girls, but yet I know many may not find me attractive so if someone gives me a compliment I smile and say thank you. No bullshit like "no I'm nottttttttt, stop" or sumptin cocky "Yeh I hear it all the time." If something comes back to me that is negative I just smile and laugh as well or just make fun of them for even thinkin about me.

I am who I am!

that approach goes away when u age over 21...its called maturity! does wonderful things to ya kid! at least for me, now that I have been working for some time in the corporate world, peoples opinion is important, how much money you make, how much prestige you get is all dependent on peoples perception about you...you wont get that corner office when people around you think you are an asshole, believe me I know of no one who had the image last long in a company....i have come across boses who were real dicks! but somehow they all either got fired cause of that image or their big egos could'nt last with the bigger egos of their boses....

this is true.....in the corporate world.....

I'm 23. I'm goin to get my Masters and after that my Dr's and plan on making as decent living for myself. I got where I got today for not trying to mold into sumptin other people want. I never said I go around disrespecting others but I wont change cause someone doesnt like me. Good for you that your in the corporate world. I'm not hating on you for that. But thats you and this is me. I wont be fake to make it somewhere in life. Just not my style. I feel I am mature (immature at times) I'm focused and know where I'm headed in life. I'm not concieted like I said but confident and I feel that you wont make it anywhere in life by shaping into sumptin your not cause a real person will see through the fakeness. Like I said this is just my opinion.

we'll see when u get a job! and have to take shit in order to see those benjamin franklins......you can b a doc or a McDs burger flipper, you just sometimes have to present yourself in a way that appeases people!

and good for you, you should go for that doctorate! btw what field are you in? after working for sometime now, i am finally going for my JD next fall! but your degrees dont matter, still you sometimes got to appease people you would'nt even hire them to polish your shoes.... u'll learn, when as they say "when the rubber meets the road!"

I'm 23. I'm goin to get my Masters and after that my Dr's and plan on making as decent living for myself. I got where I got today for not trying to mold into sumptin other people want. I never said I go around disrespecting others but I wont change cause someone doesnt like me. Good for you that your in the corporate world. I'm not hating on you for that. But thats you and this is me. I wont be fake to make it somewhere in life. Just not my style. I feel I am mature (immature at times) I'm focused and know where I'm headed in life. I'm not concieted like I said but confident and I feel that you wont make it anywhere in life by shaping into sumptin your not cause a real person will see through the fakeness. Like I said this is just my opinion.

coporate world=your life,

think about it! out of 24hrs of the day, you spend 8-9 hrs working, 2hrs commuting to work, 1-2hrs having lunch, 6-8hrs sleeping. that, guess what? leaves you with a full 5hrs to shit, shave, shower, sex and socialize with your other non-work friends...and of course that all screws up if you boss calls you home to ask for some small extra time to complete the project!

this is true.....in the corporate world.....

we'll see when u get a job! and have to take shit in order to see those benjamin franklins......you can b a doc or a McDs burger flipper, you just sometimes have to present yourself in a way that appeases people!

:werd: i know peeps who don't even have a college degree and are making 6-figure salaries...impressions count alot