Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Jp @ Merge...

Was I the only one who felt ripped off???-$40 at the door and the place was hot as hell, the bathrooms were flooded and disgusting, the bottles of water were warm and the music was only o.k.-too many vocals, not enough hard stuff and it was really inconsistant. :mad:

Was I the only one who felt ripped off???-$40 at the door and the place was hot as hell, the bathrooms were flooded and disgusting, the bottles of water were warm and the music was only o.k.-too many vocals, not enough hard stuff and it was really inconsistant. :mad:

i can tell u dont know anyhing about jp. who cares about the bathrooms, warm water & a $40 cover charge.

also u probaly only heard jp on a cd so you cant tell good music when you hear it.

you should of went to tiki bar!

yes johhny did rip it sick!

You should rip your tongue out sick. Freak! That is the cheesiest line and you are a cheeseball yourself. Why don't you go into your kitchen and start banging on some pots and pans barnacle brain. It's people like you that make k-smooth look cool.

:half:

if your talking about me then u must really be misunderstood. why u were playing with your barbies, i was @ club usa & robots. i only heard jp play, just estimating 500 times.

u have a sf banner in your avatar.....WOW! u must of drove by a couple times & got turned away by Paris @ the door.

please dont ? me on what i know or who i know because i will only embarrass you.

shouldn't u be @ temps doing the shuffle???????

i actually thought the music was absolutely hot, truly classics night. he did play quite a few vocals in the begining but i didn't mind them. the only part of teh night that was bleh was when he went a little nuts with deep chemical. but he spun all the oldschool shit that i wanted to hear. great night, i do agree that 40 bucks is a little much, but i paid 20 so im not complaining.

stop complaining, as far as price goes i'm not gonna bitch about it cause we all paid insane amounts of money when he was at SF and there were themes and shit so whatever...look at it this way, you coulda been me got kicked out halfway thru the nite, walked around the block and paid again -- nite cost me $80 in admission alone but i still have one of the best nites of the summer!!

stop complaining, as far as price goes i'm not gonna bitch about it cause we all paid insane amounts of money when he was at SF and there were themes and shit so whatever...look at it this way, you coulda been me got kicked out halfway thru the nite, walked around the block and paid again -- nite cost me $80 in admission alone but i still have one of the best nites of the summer!!

lol... what happened that you got kicked out? but wasnt serious enough for police to be involved or for them to let you back in???

An absolutely awesome night. JP fuckin rocked it. Idol, GTI,deep kemical,silence,luz tracks, boots,flowers..the list gos on.classics are always interesting. He fuckin pulled it off hands down all night (with the exception of how did you know at the end) Sick party..the only thing that wasn't the greatest was the crowd, but all in all a night to remember. :aright:

lol... what happened that you got kicked out? but wasnt serious enough for police to be involved or for them to let you back in???

i didnt say they let me back in ;)

...got walked out one door, (on the side of the building) took my tshirt off and walked around the block and went in wearing a tank top lol

I think JP people have selective hearing problems................you people get so offended if people bash him,..............everyone is entitled to their opinions................I personally dont have one casue I wasnt there!!!

Oh BTW..........Denny was incredible sunday night, best set Ive ever heard

i can tell u dont know anyhing about jp. who cares about the bathrooms, warm water & a $40 cover charge.

also u probaly only heard jp on a cd so you cant tell good music when you hear it...

Bro, you are such a dick....check that... a JP dick....so get off it! :gang:

I only heard jp play, just estimating 500 times...

OOOOOHHHH so that makes you what???... :ghey: #1 fan :ghey:

Music was NOT on point, bathrooms were DISGUSTING and the place was way to effin hot....I would think the $40 cover should have at least entitled us to some a/c! :mad:

Oh and to all you posers... :bigfinge: I'll say what I want!

Music was NOT on point, bathrooms were DISGUSTING and the place was way to effin hot....I would think the $40 cover should have at least entitled us to some a/c! :mad:

Dude I am not sure if you really know what good music is, but I know people who went and they know music and JP played really nice from what I heard

But you are probably a young boy who is new to the scene... Please let us know if you need help identifying good and bad music

Thank you

Management

B&B Associates, Inc.

Dude I am not sure if you really know what good music is, but I know people who went and they know music and JP played really nice from what I heard

But you are probably a young boy who is new to the scene... Please let us know if you need help identifying good and bad music

Thank you

Management

B&B Associates, Inc.

Thank you

Management

B&B Associates, Inc.

wasn't even a bashing it was just an opinion that I was disappointed, and people shouldn't judge others because they think they are more of a "JP expert", I'm still a fan and have been for years (and have heard him more than just on CD) and still thinks he rips it sick but was just stating an opinion to add to the message board.Maybe you have been a fan longer or whatever but you dont have the right to put down one's opinion because of it... :)