Clubplanet Nightlife Community

PVD @ CPI Review!

Just got in!

Got there around 11:45 and Matt Licata from the 112 Crew was playing some nice progressive setting the room up real nice!

Around 1 PVD went on! He played a really nice set. Not the best I’ve heard him but not that bad! The crowd (Which Was Thin) was very much into it and in true PVD fashion cheered him on along the night. At around 5 the lights came on and they herded out the crowd like cattle! 1 of the bouncers was extremely obnoxious pretty much yelling at people asking them to leave, im sorry for 52 dollars I want to walk out the door not sprint!

Well I think Made got the hint on this party 52 dollars is OUTRAGEOUS. That was honestly a joke for what people paid to get in. Im sure the Made crew felt it in their pocketbooks tonight! Not to mention the club was maybe 1/4 filled!

I still had a good time, the music was great, the crowd was fun and respectable. This will be another great night I have spent @ CPI!

I had a good time the music was good. I personally hate that place and cringed paying the 44 bucks to get in but it was roomy on the dancefloor and all the guidos were at spirit so i had a blast. He kinda cut his set short, though. His website said he'd be on till 5 and the lights came on like quarter to so i was a bit disappointed bout that.