Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: Raincry

sotuchick

ok please lemme be the one to bring peace here .. christina , rachel i know you both and think you are both very kool chicksand would love for you guys to put this behind you and get along so we can all party together and have 3summs and watch you guys eat eachothers box.. throw mimid , sotu , and jacky in there for kicks as well .. you know what they say ? the more box the merrier ... ill even be nice enough to witness all of this to be on the safe side and probably , if im in the mood do my share of box eating just to show you guys who really is the top dawg around here :cool: so please all of you pm me and we can set up a friendly night of box eating , pussy licking , ass grabbing, ass licking , titty fuckiiiin , titty lickin good time !!! and if all goes well there will be a very happy ending..ALL OVER THE 4 OR 5 OF YA ;)

so please , lets allll be adults here and keep sex in mind .. i mean maturity in mind.. thank you , koky :cool:

ok please lemme be the one to bring peace here .. christina , rachel i know you both and think you are both very kool chicksand would love for you guys to put this behind you and get along so we can all party together and have 3summs and watch you guys eat eachothers box.. throw mimid , sotu , and jacky in there for kicks as well .. you know what they say ? the more box the merrier ... ill even be nice enough to witness all of this to be on the safe side and probably , if im in the mood do my share of box eating just to show you guys who really is the top dawg around here :cool: so please all of you pm me and we can set up a friendly night of box eating , pussy licking , ass grabbing, ass licking , titty fuckiiiin , titty lickin good time !!! and if all goes well there will be a very happy ending..ALL OVER THE 4 OR 5 OF YA ;)

so please , lets allll be adults here and keep sex in mind .. i mean maturity in mind.. thank you , koky :cool:

can I be a witness and then sign a peace treaty??..I'll have it notarized after. :biggrin:

Holy crap, I am so sorry for starting this thread!

I really don't know wtf is going on...lol

I thinks is hilarious though!

You two need to :makeout:

LMMFAO!!!

You can't possibly begin to imagine how big a can of worms you have just opened! Now please close it fast! All parties involved need to put this behind them! :D

:lol3:

Esta en lo cierto el putito! :pint: