Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bday Party @ Ignite Thursday w/ Mirza & Soozin

skytraveler

Well I'm back finally been up north for a bit and then came down. Luckily my house survived except for having no electricity I'm doing well. Seems that my job didn't have any big damage and we've got power hense the fact that I'm writing on CP

Hope everyone else is ok

Just wanted to let ya know that Thursday September 9th we will be at LUSH once again for another edition of Ignite Thursday

It's the POST-Frances Hurricane and Skytraveler BDAY Party

With MIRZA in the HOUSE along with SOOZIN and yes the familar 2-4-1 cosmos and sour apple martinis are in effect along with $3 corona and $4 Rum and Coke!!!

Sorry I don't have an eflyer but hopefully soon I will before Thursday LOL

Peace,

Guest brwneydtrouble
Its off oakland park blvd in Ft Lauderdale - its the old bulldog lounge.

Gotcha, ;). Ill try to see if this old bag can make it out two nights in a row!

With the impending doom we are facing with hurricane Ivan - I think I need to tear one off tonight and get ripped up :pint: before I have to spend another few days all boxed up in my house. Please stay away Ivan - I am way to use to the leisures of home to go through any periods without power, gas, water, food etc and God knows if it hits us straight on that shit is gonna be a knock out punch and we will be last on the list for power since there have already been 2 hurricanes.