Clubplanet Nightlife Community

A Night To Be Remembered!

I only made it to tempts a few times this year.

I didnt make the closing party, but I have been going to tempts since 1996, I didnt miss one Saturday from 1997-2000, I am glad to have lived through the experience.

Thanks for the memories Denny.

If you are finished at Tempts then thats the final nail in the coffin of the Jersey shore and the scene we grew up with to know and love.

It is better to have lived it and be sad that its over....than to have never been part of it. I am happy that I was part of it for a LONG time, but even good things come to an end. I have mostly good memories....but even the bad ones are worth having been had because it taught me something (Temptations is a part of life).

Regardless of the outcome.........................Thanks Denny!! I do and will miss it!!!

Denny,

Absolutely the most amazing night ever at Tempts on Sunday and at my age, I thought my amazing nights were over, but you proved me wrong! Although, "there's no place like home" and nothing can replace the energy and vibe you have brought to Temptations, I know you'll succeed no matter what you do or where you do it. The thought of not going to hear you at Tempts anymore is very tough to face but I am so proud of you and your accomplishments over the years and believe that everything must come to an end at the right time. Thank you for all of the memories and I look forward to many more!!

Thank you Temptations for all of the friendships, everyone who frequented Rich's bar (you know who you are) but most of all: Maria (Love you and couldn't be more thankful for SO MANY memories but most importanly, our friendhsip. I don't know how you put up with my "anxiety" for all of these years) Joe Armenio (Great Shirt and :clap2: for truly being Denny's #1 Fan [next to Mrs. Tsettos of course] we all knew it already but you have proven to be the biggest sweetheart in the world!, The best bartender - Rich Vitale - for busting his ass every weekend *and wrist*:woah2: Hope you are feeling better, Lynny, DJ Mike Bugout, A-tip, Brian1500, Cigs ("do you know anyone who has ....RIGHT"), Ceeotter, Lightboy and Lightgirl.. can't forget Kristina with a "K" (girl can MOVE) and so many more!

Look forward to seeing everyone up north!

very well said-- good seeing you once again!

sorry i didnt recognize u at 730pm.....all DL with the shades and the hat on :D

I'm gonna miss closing parties such as this one, but I think Im also gonna miss sunday nights. Prolly my favorite memories of tempts are from sunday nights with all the real heads there. Not super packed but by no means dead. Everyone having a great time. This summer sucked b/c i couldnt make sundays very often, but they will be missed possibly the most in my book.

denny's cd release party at diva later this month i am most certainly there to support :bounce:

Denny,

Absolutely the most amazing night ever at Tempts on Sunday and at my age, I thought my amazing nights were over, but you proved me wrong! Although, "there's no place like home" and nothing can replace the energy and vibe you have brought to Temptations, I know you'll succeed no matter what you do or where you do it. The thought of not going to hear you at Tempts anymore is very tough to face but I am so proud of you and your accomplishments over the years and believe that everything must come to an end at the right time. Thank you for all of the memories and I look forward to many more!!

Thank you Temptations for all of the friendships, everyone who frequented Rich's bar (you know who you are) but most of all: Maria (Love you and couldn't be more thankful for SO MANY memories but most importanly, our friendhsip. I don't know how you put up with my "anxiety" for all of these years) Joe Armenio (Great Shirt and :clap2: for truly being Denny's #1 Fan [next to Mrs. Tsettos of course] we all knew it already but you have proven to be the biggest sweetheart in the world!, The best bartender - Rich Vitale - for busting his ass every weekend *and wrist*:woah2: Hope you are feeling better, Lynny, DJ Mike Bugout, A-tip, Brian1500, Cigs ("do you know anyone who has ....RIGHT"), Ceeotter, Lightboy and Lightgirl.. can't forget Kristina with a "K" (girl can MOVE) and so many more!

Look forward to seeing everyone up north!

So great to see you there!!! Thanks for always being a good friend, Love Ya!!!

It was an insane night there... My first trip to Tempts, and I'm a little upset I found it so late in the game...

But it brought to light a disturbing epidemic in this country. I never knew that there were so many guys that spent so much money on Steroids that they couldn't even afford to buy a shirt to wear out to a club. Can't we start a charity for these people? Shirts for chuckleheads? I'll donate one of my old t-shirts, just to get 'em started!

But it brought to light a disturbing epidemic in this country. I never knew that there were so many guys that spent so much money on Steroids that they couldn't even afford to buy a shirt to wear out to a club. Can't we start a charity for these people? Shirts for chuckleheads? I'll donate one of my old t-shirts, just to get 'em started!

naked dudes aint cool :)