Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who the fuck are all stupid motherfucker who were at the Tempts closing party????

Guest temptsboy

Guest temptsboy

Who are all of you people??? Why did you show up ??? Why didn't most of you retards just go to XS and listen to hip hop!!! I am so fucking pissed off. I remember last weekend me and my girl were one of thirty people in the entire club and then on Sunday I hear people chanting Denny Denny!!! Who are you people??? Yes I know, that some Vets came back for what seems to be a final farewell but what about the rest of them???? I know that way too of them were a bunch of young fags from XS that got all pissed when they felt a little water!!! Who are you people!!!? Yes I know most of you people who have read this board for some time know that I used to be a big critic but damm how things have changed. Most of you people who attended Tempts on Sunday are exactly what fucking ruined it!!! Then you have the balls to chant Denny Denny!!! You chose not to attend not only what I call Tempts but what I call a home!!! Tempts is more then a club, more then a spot to hook up, its a home. Denny is the keeper to that home. Without him that home will never ever feel the same. When Denny said, "where have you people been" I really wondered that myself. I really hope that Denny never ever spins at Tempts again just so that these homos who know nothing about music or anything else ever get to hear him. Maybe they can bop up and down to some Ludacris or something. I fucking hate each and everyone of you goofy little people that went to XS and then happened to show up on Sunday to Tempts!!! Ohh and dont think it was all little kids, because some of you that I have seen for quite some time made the transition from Tempts to XS for God knows what reason. Who are you people!!!??? Why were the NJGuidos in attendance??? Didnt see them most of the year!!! I can honestly say that Tempts is a home. It has been my home away from home for the past 8 years. All I can say to Denny is thank you for all of the memories you have created for me and my friends. Thanks because without you the summers would just never ever have been the same. Actually other then Tempts and you there really isnt a reason to have shore house and actually go out. So I am bowing out as well and even though I no longer post on this board I have been attending Tempts strong to this day. Ceeotter I was in the house on Sunday just not by your bar we were getting a little crazy by Sals bar. To all you motherfuckers keep going to XS because you really dont deserve a talented DJ like Denny anyway. Denny Denny Denny!!! should have been reserved for the people that actually know what it means. Its ironic that the place cleared out a bit before the last half hour, because if you are a true fan you know you wait the whole summer just to experience that last half hour and final song. Anyways its your loss!!

Who are all of you people??? Why did you show up ??? Why didn't most of you retards just go to XS and listen to hip hop!!! I am so fucking pissed off. I remember last weekend me and my girl were one of thirty people in the entire club and then on Sunday I hear people chanting Denny Denny!!! Who are you people??? Yes I know, that some Vets came back for what seems to be a final farewell but what about the rest of them???? I know that way too of them were a bunch of young fags from XS that got all pissed when they felt a little water!!! Who are you people!!!? Yes I know most of you people who have read this board for some time know that I used to be a big critic but damm how things have changed. Most of you people who attended Tempts on Sunday are exactly what fucking ruined it!!! Then you have the balls to chant Denny Denny!!! You chose not to attend not only what I call Tempts but what I call a home!!! Tempts is more then a club, more then a spot to hook up, its a home. Denny is the keeper to that home. Without him that home will never ever feel the same. When Denny said, "where have you people been" I really wondered that myself. I really hope that Denny never ever spins at Tempts again just so that these homos who know nothing about music or anything else ever get to hear him. Maybe they can bop up and down to some Ludacris or something. I fucking hate each and everyone of you goofy little people that went to XS and then happened to show up on Sunday to Tempts!!! Ohh and dont think it was all little kids, because some of you that I have seen for quite some time made the transition from Tempts to XS for God knows what reason. Who are you people!!!??? Why were the NJGuidos in attendance??? Didnt see them most of the year!!! I can honestly say that Tempts is a home. It has been my home away from home for the past 8 years. All I can say to Denny is thank you for all of the memories you have created for me and my friends. Thanks because without you the summers would just never ever have been the same. Actually other then Tempts and you there really isnt a reason to have shore house and actually go out. So I am bowing out as well and even though I no longer post on this board I have been attending Tempts strong to this day. Ceeotter I was in the house on Sunday just not by your bar we were getting a little crazy by Sals bar. To all you motherfuckers keep going to XS because you really dont deserve a talented DJ like Denny anyway. Denny Denny Denny!!! should have been reserved for the people that actually know what it means. Its ironic that the place cleared out a bit before the last half hour, because if you are a true fan you know you wait the whole summer just to experience that last half hour and final song. Anyways its your loss!!

:rock: Well said

Jack I knew you were there, I saw Paulie & Emmitt,everyone was getting a little crazy. You are right on w/ this...where the hell were these people all summer??????? Thanks for the support this summer it was nice to see you and congrats, that girl was your gf 2 weeks ago but your fiance now :) Best of luck and be sure to keep in touch.

yeah im kinda mad that alot of people who shouldnt have been there were there taking up space that could have been where i could have stood with my people, ive never been to xs, but was forced to go there, i didnt have a bad time, but i would rather have been at tempts hands down.

I hate all these HI P HOP WARRIORS they suck

RIP IT SICK JP AND DENNY

yo boris was at xs and played really good, at least the one day i get stuck in there i didnt have to hear any hip hop. they were gona let clutch play at the end, but boris was going nuts so he just played till the end pretty much. i think klutch played one record or something, its all a blur

You guys are so fucken right...... My friends and I got out of Surf at about 11:30.. went to Tempts and fuck us, doors shut and lines to both corners.. should've expected it though.. but anyways... we were forced to go into XS.. What a fucken shit hole..... I've never been there but I heard stories of how lame the club is.. and sunday night I've experienced it for myself.. The fucken crowd is retarded. The atmosphere sucks.. And the music was so so. We got out of there after one drink and went home.. Havent missed closing party at tempts in years, and I'm so sorry I missed this one.. At least I head some of it on the radio during my ride home.

FUCK XS..

Dude, I was Tempts warrior from 99-02 and went to the closing party on Sunday. Good ass time... but reading your post my honest opinion is .. CHILL OUT!! It's just a club, a DJ and frankly it sorta sounds like your obsessed.

People go where the hot party is. This summer it wasn't Tempts, it was XS, like it or not, love it or leave it. I too was disappointed with this fact, but there's not a thing anyone could have done about it.. just the way it is.

Don't be a hater. A good portion of those people your ripping on made Tempts a jungle, which of course is what everybody likes and looks forward to.

H-BomB

Dude, I was Tempts warrior from 99-02 and went to the closing party on Sunday. Good ass time... but reading your post my honest opinion is .. CHILL OUT!! It's just a club, a DJ and frankly it sorta sounds like your obsessed.

People go where the hot party is. This summer it wasn't Tempts, it was XS, like it or not, love it or leave it. I too was disappointed with this fact, but there's not a thing anyone could have done about it.. just the way it is.

Don't be a hater. A good portion of those people your ripping on made Tempts a jungle, which of course is what everybody likes and looks forward to.

H-BomB

Dude you put this really well, i mean i like Denny i like a lot of these dudes but this dude is obsessed, people go where people are . i've been reading this junk all summer about Tempts and XS... this dude sounds like he has a major chip......so what!!!!! people like a little hip hop BIG fucking Deal Dude

Peace

I agree with those who made it to tempts regularly, much like me. those newbie assclowns should be hung by their necks upside down with dirty used underwear to be their blindfolds while we shoot them with frozen paintballs. i guess i too am just a little angry because i couldnt get into tempts for its closing party, and even more importantly, denny's last day at tempts. i've managed to make it every sunday this year because of a more flexible work schedule and i couldnt even get in on the last sunday on denny's last day due to a high assclown population at tempts on that particular night :unhappy::mad2: . xs wasnt so bad, and i only went there because i didint want to waste the night and they gave us some 1/2 off vouchers, but being at tempts would've definately been so much better.

I personally think hip-hop is a lot of fun to go out a dance to... A nice change for me... no real complaints here.. especially since in the city, a white boy like me may get shot at for going to a club that plays hip hop.. :hat:

That reminds me.. I remember going to the tunnel once on a night when funkmaster flex was playing. I'll put it like this -- I was scared.

I totally agree temptsboy...100%!!!....RIP Tempts...will be missed...

btw, where you been on this board?

EMMITT!!!!

Glad I got to see you and the full crew one more time @ Tempts its time for all of us to grow up & move on..thank you for everything the past few years it was great serving you guys and chilling (friday nights xs & merge 2 years ago...yikes..lol.)

They were a bunch of just turned twenty one ducks who found out about TEMPTATIONS/DENNY a little too late.......Fuck 'em.....Let them go lean back at the flip flop clubs....

new jersey strikes again lmfao

• 11 months later...