Clubplanet Nightlife Community

You Think You Know....

blendprod

• 2 weeks later...
how was cocoon?

out of this world....best party of the week for me.....ritchie tore that shit up......loved magda as well.....

we are trying to stay in milan tomorrow night for oscar g,but its too fucking expensive to change our tickets to paris for friday :mad: .....italian bitches are great...love their style...... :bowdown::bowdown:

out of this world....best party of the week for me.....ritchie tore that shit up......loved magda as well.....

we are trying to stay in milan tomorrow night for oscar g,but its too fucking expensive to change our tickets to paris for friday :mad: .....italian bitches are great...love their style...... :bowdown::bowdown:

does ibiza love val's boobies?

miss u both!

safe travels.

glad you made it .. did you make it to dc10 for luciano ?

check out rex club in paris if you have a chance.

got back from ibiza and paris about a week ago. caught jeff mills and laurent garnier at rex club in paris. nice sound but VERY small venue. music was top- notch. as for ibiza, yes the parties are insane, but my overall opinion of ibiza: OVER- RATED!! don't get me wrong, we had some great nights, but i've had more fun right here in florida during wmc. the beaches (if you want to call 'em that) are not even in the same league as the beaches of florida. and if you think clubbing in miami is expensive, forget ibiza. we paid up to 55 euro (equates to around $70 usd) for cover and drinks were at least 10 euro most places, even at mambo and cafe del mar which are sunset bars. pacha was the nicest club imo and best night (and day) was space on sunday. steve lawler on the terrace around 7:30 pm and later in the main room and groove armada destroying the terrace. topping it off, an amazing set by felix da housecat in the main room. most unique set we heard: lawler at mambo, playing a set that reminded me of a 'back to mine' cd. ultra- chilled, down tempo. i will try and find the time to write a proper review, but in short- if you never make it to ibiza don't worry. consider yourself VERY lucky to be in south florida.

got back from ibiza and paris about a week ago. caught jeff mills and laurent garnier at rex club in paris. nice sound but VERY small venue. music was top- notch. as for ibiza, yes the parties are insane, but my overall opinion of ibiza: OVER- RATED!! don't get me wrong, we had some great nights, but i've had more fun right here in florida during wmc. the beaches (if you want to call 'em that) are not even in the same league as the beaches of florida. and if you think clubbing in miami is expensive, forget ibiza. we paid up to 55 euro (equates to around $70 usd) for cover and drinks were at least 10 euro most places, even at mambo and cafe del mar which are sunset bars. pacha was the nicest club imo and best night (and day) was space on sunday. steve lawler on the terrace around 7:30 pm and later in the main room and groove armada destroying the terrace. topping it off, an amazing set by felix da housecat in the main room. most unique set we heard: lawler at mambo, playing a set that reminded me of a 'back to mine' cd. ultra- chilled, down tempo. i will try and find the time to write a proper review, but in short- if you never make it to ibiza don't worry. consider yourself VERY lucky to be in south florida.

im very jealous of you going to rex :)

did you make it to dc10 or cocoon @ amnesia? cause imo those are the best day/night parties on that island.

rcrespo: the night at rex was totally unplanned. we didn't even know mills and garnier were in paris. it was the day we returned to paris from ibiza and we were WORE out. we went out for dinner and then for a walk near our hotel. we saw a long line from a distance and as we got closer we realized it was for rex and garnier/ mills so we said what the hell. great night musically (which is what REALLY matters) but trust me, rex is an average club at BEST. it's a small rectangle w decent sound if you're right on the dance floor. amnesia (paris) was BEAUTIFUL but apparently they are not getting in the talent that rex does. we went there on a wednesday before we went to ibiza and even though the music was decent the club was empty. as for ibiza, we didn't make it to dc-10 or cocoon (amnesia). our original plan was to hit almost everything. we planned on going to a few clubs every evening. but after getting there we realized that wasn't gonna happen unless we wanted to take out a second mortgage on the house.