Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Fins trade for Lamar Gordon

phrankadelic

i think the trade sucks. i think lamar gordon sucks. i think the dolphins offensive line sucks. i think jay fielder sucks. i think dave wannstead sucks. i think that offensive coordinator that nobody knows about sucks.

fuck the phins.. they are bastards.. mediocre season at best.

/rant

i think the trade sucks. i think lamar gordon sucks. i think the dolphins offensive line sucks. i think jay fielder sucks. i think dave wannstead sucks. i think that offensive coordinator that nobody knows about sucks.

fuck the phins.. they are bastards.. mediocre season at best.

/rant

Hilarious. But for the most part, I think you got it right.

i'm not too sure about this trade guys, in any case, it seems like an upgrade beccause Minor was sucking asshole@!!!!!! fuck this has been one of the worst offseasons i've ever seen. And to top it all off, Fiedler is still our starting quarterback! wtf!! fuck this shit !!! lol, damn its come to the point where I just laugh it all of................here's to the Superbowl guys........ :beer:

Gordons their best option right now until they trade for Willis McGahee or the Edge next year.

:lol3: Not gonna happen. Especially not McGahee. If they get Edge, it's because he's damaged goods. Fins fans might as well face it, they're playing for a high draft pick this year.

Go Bills! :biggrin:

:lol3: Not gonna happen. Especially not McGahee. If they get Edge, it's because he's damaged goods. Fins fans might as well face it, they're playing for a high draft pick this year.

Go Bills! :biggrin:

Well there was an article posted in July and in August stating that McGahee claimed he'd like to be traded if he wasn't the starter.... reason I know is I did post a question about it in the Sports Forum cp sports - with that being said - he has recently stated that he's fine with the back-up role, but that he doesn't like it. I'm sure he'll be bitching up a storm next year to be traded....

Edge has all ready stated he's interested in Miami next year....... :pint:

Go Lions ;)

I think the trade for Gordon was a decent trade. He has potential and that's about all the Fins can hope for this season. If they do badly enough, Fiedler and Wanny will be gone and the Fins will have the core of the defense plus Booker, Boston, Chambers, McMichael, Gordon and perhaps the Edge. Now we're fuckin' talkin'!