Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sqirting

bobbyblueyes

Girls i need help in this matter. I recentley read and articel saying that all females can ejaculate in a "squirt" "fluid" for ir pleasured correctly. I have never had a girl do this to me or show i say i have never made a girl cum so hard where she did but i do know a friend it happened to and he kinda freaked out at first because he was not ready for it and it was soaking wet in mean puddle!......

So my questions are have and CP girls "Squirted" i hate saying that but....

and

What does everyone think about it?

so is it a much better orgasim?... is it the only way you cum?... is it easy for you to do it to yourself? and is it easy for a guy to get you to squirt?

that IS my orgasm. it's the way i prefer to cum..or i could have a vaginal orgasm but the tension before the release kinda hurts so i'd rather have a clitoral orgasm..i could do it to myself..and it's only been easy since i started dating my current boyfriend..no one else has ever made me cum like this. :)

that IS my orgasm. it's the way i prefer to cum..or i could have a vaginal orgasm but the tension before the release kinda hurts so i'd rather have a clitoral orgasm..i could do it to myself..and it's only been easy since i started dating my current boyfriend..no one else has ever made me cum like this. :)

ha.. i made a mistake.. i guess i have both at the same time since he stimulates me through my vagina but i ejaculate through my clitoris..were still fucking confused about which is which.

I had it happen two weeks ago - really different! Thought she peed ON MY BED!!! Been with a number of women and never experienced this. Either I wasn't doing something right or the "1 in 4 do it" should be "1 in 20" (hopefully its the second)!

LOL.. i hope for your sake too.. but yea, it def does feel like piss and have the same texture or whatever, but it's not. they say the fluid is similar to that found in the prostate.

that's why i said "texture or whatever" cause i wasnt sure if that was the right word..you know what i mean..

lol just bustin your chops :D

ive never had the pleasure of being with a chic that squirts...queefs, yes, no liquid...

i think i would flip at first thinking it was urine lol

lol just bustin your chops :D

ive never had the pleasure of being with a chic that squirts...queefs, yes, no liquid...

i think i would flip at first thinking it was urine lol

yea it's really really interesting actually and fucking fun as hell..there's massive huge puddles all over the bed and we're constantly flipping the mattress over and washing sheets and pillow cases etc. i'm so happy my boyfriend makes that his goal when we have sex..i'm a very very satisfied girl. :)

ha.. i made a mistake.. i guess i have both at the same time since he stimulates me through my vagina but i ejaculate through my clitoris..were still fucking confused about which is which.
fluids don't come out of the clitoris; ejaculate comes from the urethra (where urine comes from), which is why there's been controversy on this issue.

i had a girl squirt.. we were at a friend house fucking in the bathroom, and she squirted all over me and the floor.. with her damn nails in my back..

after that was over, i was like wow..

felt very powerful. after it was over :):):) Huge smile on my face. But she only squirted one time , i don't know what made her do it.. i guess im just that damn good..

oh and maybe another reason is.. Im black .. LOL

j/k :comit::woah::woah: