Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Patriots: Week 1

stymie

Fucking sick game.

Besides that almost fatal interception in the 4th, Brady looked phenominal. Branch looked great too (minus one bad play).

Front 7 looked like shit in the first half, came out in the 2nd half a little better but still let Edge run all over them.

Hey Ya Doin. :beer:

"Good snap, good hold, good protection," Vanderjagt said. "My foot hitting the field was kind of nasty, but you get used to that in this league. I blame it on nobody but myself. I didn't hit it through the uprights.

"It sucks. I wanted to make it to help Edge out, I wanted to make it to help Peyton out, I wanted to make it so we could win this game. They're clearly not a better team than us. We needed a 3-pointer to win the game, but 48 [yards is] no gimmie." :rofl:

Manning on Vandercunt:

"Here we are," Manning said. "I'm out at my third Pro Bowl, I'm about to go in and throw a touchdown to Jerry Rice, we're honoring the Hall of Fame, and we're talking about our idiot kicker who got liquored up and ran his mouth off.

"The sad thing is, he's a good kicker. He's a good kicker. But he's an idiot."

:rofl:

the game was sick. it made me sick. i was pulling my hair out and screaming at the tv. besides that......

i kept saying i wanted to see rodney harrsion do some damage....highlight of the game was harrison blindsiding manning without manning knowing and harrsion TAKING HIM DOWN(of course after he just let go of the ball bah). But that hit was AWESOME!!!!!!!!!! Oh yah, and we beat that hill billy fuck face manning and his stupid colts 27-24 YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO PATS!!!!!!!!!!!!

and go sox too, still holding on tight to that AL East Pennant Race......