Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Nice Thread

Felix_Leiter

mystify... you're friends with this tough guy from jersey? Maybe you should introduce his mouth to some soap :idea:

smokesum: thinking about that, but let's give it a chance. nystacked has some weights to lift, some Androstenedione to take, so maybe he'll feg away~~~

Actually I take Test Prop, EQ and Winny...you fucking nerd.....

Alicia...is my best friend....you fucking hammer

Stymie...Funny memories...

Ghost...you are an internet geek...not going anywhere in life...I am sure my taxes are supporting you somehow....

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

this is a joke right? fuckin HS educated jersey fucknut is gona tell me his taxes r supporting me???????

any1 who calls themself NJSTACKED shouldnt b questioning ANYONE's intelligence

He is from nj and he is stacked tho.

You are too funny...I have credentials to back myself up...I graduated from one of the top liberal arts schools in the country...don't question my intelligence....out of college I completed the Goldman Sachs Trader Training Program....went to one of the largest hedge funds in the world trading futures....now I trade for a small fund in the city on Wall Street...you fucking loser...bow to me....

You are too funny...I have credentials to back myself up...I graduated from one of the top liberal arts schools in the country...don't question my intelligence....out of college I completed the Goldman Sachs Trader Training Program....went to one of the largest hedge funds in the world trading futures....now I trade for a small fund in the city on Wall Street...you fucking loser...bow to me....

i was @ 72 Wall Street up until july 10th bitch....then i took off 2 mths to go to Europe...BECAUSE I CAN DO THAT....and what??? fuck u gota say now?

dont talk shit when u dont know who ur talkin to...congratulations on the GOldman Training program...but that really doesnt make u intelligent....

and u call me an internet geek..nigga when i met u , u were tellin me how u gona make up a fake screen name on CP to fuck with someone...AND IM THE INTERNET GEEK!?!!?!?!