Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Nice Thread

Felix_Leiter

i was @ 72 Wall Street up until july 10th bitch....then i took off 2 mths to go to Europe...BECAUSE I CAN DO THAT....and what??? fuck u gota say now?

dont talk shit when u dont know who ur talkin to...congratulations on the GOldman Training program...but that really doesnt make u intelligent....

and u call me an internet geek..nigga when i met u , u were tellin me how u gona make up a fake screen name on CP to fuck with someone...AND IM THE INTERNET GEEK!?!!?!?!

Really who did you work for? I would love to know...where did I meet you? I am calling you out....you fucking loser.

u met me @ sue's bday party..

and i worked for AIG...u know..AIG...#7 on Forbes list of wealthiest companies last yr...660billion in assets...largest financial services group...do i need to go on??? is this gettin thru to u???

call me out all u fuckin want..my shit is solid.....

aig? Bro...I would love to compare my pay check to yours...you fucking geek...If you worked for a comapny like that you probably got fired and that is why you went away for two months...What did you do for them? BWahahahahaha tell me I want to know....

Corporate Accountant for that exact Financial Services group i mentioned.....and i didnt get fired...i left to enjoy my last summer of freedom after finishin school

and unless u work for SAC Capital Advisors and for Steven Cohen ...u aint SHIT SHIT SHIT in the hedge fund world...

ur fuckin replies r gettin weak playa...

Corporate Accountant for that exact Financial Services group i mentioned.....and i didnt get fired...i left to enjoy my last summer of freedom after finishin school

and unless u work for SAC Capital Advisors and for Steven Cohen ...u aint SHIT SHIT SHIT in the hedge fund world...

ur fuckin replies r gettin weak playa...

Too Funny! I worked for Bruce Kovners CAXTON! You fucking idiot...look how much of an idiot you are now! Bwahahahaha my bonus last year was bigger than your fucking yearly! Corporate Accountant! bwahahahahahahaha

i dont get how im an idiot....i can come on here and say i made stupppppid cheddar too...ur a fuckin moron yo....especially if u equate salary with intelligence...

oh btw..did u ever make up that KEWLLL screenname like u told me u were gona that nite????

Honestly have no clue what your're talking about....but I have made a few....CAXTON is one of the largest funds in the world....You fucking piker....and yes you are an idiot! I should have beat the fuck out of you that night

actingitup - i :love: him so much!

monique - for being such a cool sexy bitch :kiss2:

emjay - :heart:

tslkhun - love chatin w/ u hun, hopefully we'll meet when u come to ny

destiny - for being a good understanding friend :kiss2:

gmcooknyc - cool guy to get wasted w/

kftz - for offering me a ride

deepspell - such a :cool: cubanito

I3itch - for being such a sweertheart to me

fkrorne - coolest guy to :roll: w/

barstar - for havin such a nice cabage

kutekimme, dragon, beatkah - such cool people to chill w/

italianp7 - such a doll

majinbuu - for being a pain in the butt

silverbull - love watchin him dance!

housedog - for walkin Steel this past weekend

bullseye - for being there for me when i needed someone to talk to

karisma - hopefully i'll get to meet u soon sexy

mysti - for being a nice person

lina - for hookin my bf n me w/ drinks at djais

if i forgot someone sorry...

i was @ 72 Wall Street up until july 10th bitch....then i took off 2 mths to go to Europe...BECAUSE I CAN DO THAT....and what??? fuck u gota say now?

dont talk shit when u dont know who ur talkin to...congratulations on the GOldman Training program...but that really doesnt make u intelligent....

and u call me an internet geek..nigga when i met u , u were tellin me how u gona make up a fake screen name on CP to fuck with someone...AND IM THE INTERNET GEEK!?!!?!?!

LMAO hahahaa