Clubplanet Nightlife Community

crobar... ::violently throws up::

oldtimer

this place is the absolute pits of hell... went there last night with a few friends and once again swore off ever going back there... i feel like crobar is the place where people that only go to clubs like once or twice a year go to when they want to go "clubbin" in "the city" or "hit up that new club in the city"... i dont know.. it's just not my scene... im not really a fan of john creamer and stephanie k, the music wasn't terrible, but after about 20 minutes we decided to call it a night and head over to the village to get some food and a few drinks... i got there and didnt want any part of that either so i sat in my car and tried to fall asleep for a bit... maybe it was just an off night but i am NEVER going back to crobar for a regular night... only if some dj i like is spinning..

The only times that I've had fun @ Crobar is when DJ Exacta and Mike Whitmore spin and that doesn't get good til all those ONCE IN A BLUE MOON GOING OUT CLUBBERS leave. The crowd is def. Cheesy most of the time.

Cheesy crowd is what I thought too. The few times I've been there, it was filled with pretty princesses and button down shirtted men waiting for some gold digger to suck them off..ha ha..ok..thats enought bashing.

Cheesy crowd is what I thought too. The few times I've been there, it was filled with pretty princesses and button down shirtted men waiting for some gold digger to suck them off..ha ha..ok..thats enought bashing.

WORD!!!! this space has way too many yuppies and fashion fags who pay hundreds of dollars to dress lke complete bums... 300 dollar prada flip flops... riiiiiiiiight... cool... i dont know whats worse... these tools that have nothing else to waste their money on or the golddigging whores that mooch drinks off them with the hopes of making it into the vip area to schmoose with the rest of nyc's "elite"... so they can meet other pathetic men who will spend thousands of dollars on them so they can finally acheive their pathetic dream of owning a vera wang dress and prada shoes... LAME!!!

Crobar can be a tight club if you go from 2-6. they get some great DJs Digweed, Sasha, and Sander Kleinenberg have all been twice so far in 2004.

Plus I like how they manage the drug scene. They crack down so you don't see it everywhere, and you're not sweating a possible raid like SF, Exit, and probably spirit sometime soon. But, they don't crack down too hard, so people who want a little extra can, but they are usually pretty DL about it.

Crobar does suck from 10-1 in terms of the people, the music, and the vibe. And some of there residents are better than others-I had a blast one time when the scumfrog was spinning-not as much with david waxman. But if you approach it right, it will be tight. :aright:

Crobar is a clean club .. very clean actually . . something many clubs aren't these days ..

Musically i think they have been doing fine in the past few months getting some name DJs to spin there ..

crowd wise .. yes the majority of crowd there are dressed up . and pretty .. and u wont find dancers there .. well .. unless my crew are there .. we own the floor for sure . and people look at us like we come from different planet .. hehe ..

the staff are generally friendly .. the door people . the bouncers .. the bar-tenders .. pretty nice and corteous .. something i like and appreciate ..

crobar is not for everyone ..

when they bring good DJs . is when i like to go to Crobar .. and as for the crowd .. i dont care much for crowds (never really did) .. if they dont dance or whatever . even better .. coz then i get more space to dance .. as long as the music is good ...

peace

the MASK

Crobar is where sexy bitches like me go to not freaks ready to go to the gym or play tennis go to. If you guys don't like crobar good. Spirit can accomodate all you e-tards. I am sure Mr. deep kemical will more than satisfy your tripping needs.

:half:

you dumbass... e and tripping is soooooo 3 years ago... but us e-heads and acid freaks have moved on to bigger and better things... we like methamphetamines now and prefer the term crystalheads ... in the future please get it right... thanks

ps... did i strike a nerve with the golddigging comment?? :beer::love:

you dumbass... e and tripping is soooooo 3 years ago... but us e-heads and acid freaks have moved on to bigger and better things... we like methamphetamines now and prefer the term crystalheads ... in the future please get it right... thanks

ps... did i strike a nerve with the golddigging comment?? :beer::love:

Thanks for the clarification. I want to make sure how to categorize thiago correctly.