Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Heres an example of the dancin at shelter,718sessions and deephouse parties crowd

Gabe, I am really respectful of the deep house scene and these people are fantastic dancers. But the music of the part that I watched sounds like a music I remember hearing as a waiter in a catering hall.

I have tried to get into the deep house scene because of how important it is historically and sometime I like it-but I need a fucking beat to make me move and it's gotta have a lil whupass behind it. I am yet to find deep house w/ that, w/ the exception of what Francios was playing at PS1 which was more like techno.

Im seeing Routine dancing most of the time.

I dont dance like that. Im more of just lettin' it flow.

I try to never to the same moves in a sequence or even repeat too often for that matter.

Constantly learning new things.

I dunno...different taste and style here. Im a heavier guy (not exactly fat) but I can fucking move. These kids are good dancers. And when we do "BASH" asians its the ones that used to go to Exit to see Draper types....just all out rude, obnoxious, and selfish people not asians PEOPLE. DOnt matter where you are from...just respect the space your in and the people around you.

Thanks for this link though. I love to watch things like this.

Tek

it is either your thing or it is not .. i was into deep house many many years ago .. but not anymore .. i can listen to it .. chill on it . but definetly it does not move me anymore . not after i got into techo, transe and deep house ..

i need something really fast and hard .. to make me move .. it resembles the rush and pace of my life .. and may be that is why i like it ..

peace

the MASK

many asians are pretty good decent and music loving people .. many of my friends are asians and they are awesome ..

some of the the ones that are in exit .. webster hall .. spirit .. and pretty much many other clubs .. do push people . and are rude .. but u knwo what .. many other non-asian people do the same ..

so .. rude no-manner people are who they are . asians or non-asians ..

and .. as for dancers .. u guys should check out the japanese house/techo parties .. OMG .. amazing dancers . and they are all modest and shit ..

here is a link to a japanese group (ODORU) that hosts bi-weekly parties that alternate between house/techno and hip-hop .. and their parties are hottttttt . and from time to time they invite japanese DJs (from Japan) . who uses the latest mixing techologies on MAC computers .. and u gotta listen to them .. to appreciate how good they are .. and the crowd usually are pretty cool .. and u can find those dancers there from time to time ...

check it out .. http://www.odoru-nyc.com

peace

the MASK