Clubplanet Nightlife Community

public displays of clumsiness...

dgmodel

oh, another one....ala funks0ul, but a little different

i woke up in the middle of the night and freaked out cuz i couldnt move. to be more specific both my arms, and i mean my entire arms, were completely numb. so i manage to sit up in bed, and decided to turn myself into a human helicopter. i started swaying my torso quickly so my arms were just flopping really fast back and forth (basically beating the cr@p out of myself with my lifeless arms) and eventually got out of control and ninja chopped my lamp off my nightstand sending it flying into the far wall where it broke into pieces.

it woke my parents up and i tried to play it off like i was asleep until i burst out laughing.

....my arms hurt the next morning....

oh, another one....ala funks0ul, but a little different

i woke up in the middle of the night and freaked out cuz i couldnt move. to be more specific both my arms, and i mean my entire arms, were completely numb. so i manage to sit up in bed, and decided to turn myself into a human helicopter. i started swaying my torso quickly so my arms were just flopping really fast back and forth (basically beating the cr@p out of myself with my lifeless arms) and eventually got out of control and ninja chopped my lamp off my nightstand sending it flying into the far wall where it broke into pieces.

it woke my parents up and i tried to play it off like i was asleep until i burst out laughing.

....my arms hurt the next morning....

yooo my sister had the sameeeeeeeee shit happen a couple of times. it's actually a documented medical condition called like temporary paralysis or some shit...i laughed @ her when she first told me about it.....

yooo my sister had the sameeeeeeeee shit happen a couple of times. it's actually a documented medical condition called like temporary paralysis or some shit...i laughed @ her when she first told me about it.....

really? :eek:

i was freaked out for a few seconds, but then i started thinking about what i would look like doing all sorts of stuff with lifeless arms...dancing, playing soccer, typing, running on the treadmill, etc and i was entirely amused. too lazy to try any of them so i settled for the human helicopter which ended up being pretty destructive

Lol....i've done that before like 10 years ago. That might be the funniest post I've read so far.

I was prolly in fifth grade at the time and we still used to go on the swings at the playground during lunch. Well whenever it rained at night the area underneath the swing would either become a huge puddle or just really muddy. Well, genius over here decides that I will go on the swings anyway. When it comes time to stop or get off you can't put ur feet down on the ground (you need to literally jump off and hopefully land far from the mud). Needless to say I was not lucky enough to get a good jump - I busted my as right in the mud and had to spend the rest of the day with mud all over my pants, shirt, etc. - thankfully I had a sweatshirt that I tied around my waist. But I had everyone ragging on me for weeks.

i remember a few years back i used to go to this library that had these humongous heavy double doors made out of oak.!! to get in, i had to lean heavy on them to get in....i swear, kids needed an adult to get them thru. apparently, the township approved for a new library to be built..it was supposed to be the state-of-the-art kinda joint. i hadnt been there from the time the new one was oppened....and i remember the first time i ventured there it was at a time i was in a mad rush !!

So, i ran up the front steps and i saw these two big double glass doors... it had 2 silver metal levers that had "push here" signs on them. I didnt look around for signs.... so i leaned ova and put my weight behind my outstretched arms to give it a good push..... DAMN !!! the doors slid apart before i could get my hands on them.... :doh: the doors had motion sensors !! when i leaned forward, i touched nothing but air !!! I went sprawling thru the doors flat on my face. Now, we know how quiet the libraries are...just about everybody turned around and stared at me !! :mad:

i just picked myself up from the floor,..dusted myself off... picked the loose change that went scattering around the lobby...and i just turned around and walked out of the building. I didnt go there for a long while :(

i remember a few years back i used to go to this library that had these humongous heavy double doors made out of oak.!! to get in, i had to lean heavy on them to get in....i swear, kids needed an adult to get them thru. apparently, the township approved for a new library to be built..it was supposed to be the state-of-the-art kinda joint. i hadnt been there from the time the new one was oppened....and i remember the first time i ventured there it was at a time i was in a mad rush !!

So, i ran up the front steps and i saw these two big double glass doors... it had 2 silver metal levers that had "push here" signs on them. I didnt look around for signs.... so i leaned ova and put my weight behind my outstretched arms to give it a good push..... DAMN !!! the doors slid apart before i could get my hands on them.... :doh: the doors had motion sensors !! when i leaned forward, i touched nothing but air !!! I went sprawling thru the doors flat on my face. Now, we know how quiet the libraries are...just about everybody turned around and stared at me !! :mad:

i just picked myself up from the floor,..dusted myself off... picked the loose change that went scattering around the lobby...and i just turned around and walked out of the building. I didnt go there for a long while :(

:laugh: :laugh:

you have me dying over here...that is sooooooooo funny...i can picture it very well...