Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ikon & Shelter on 9/11 my review

Ikon was a lot of fun... :party::party::party:

Awesome tunes on the main floor and pink room! Jason Jollins, Pappa, and the techno DJs made me move...I was a dancin maniac...wait, we were ALL dancin maniacs! Yay! :getdown: Enjoy the room to dance there until the place is discovered by more and explodes :) These people are bringing in some crazy DJs.

Much love to the crew...it was nice hanging with everyone as usual :love:

really great to hear you guys had fun!

as you know, you are all welcome to Godskitchen parties..we love your energy and vibe..love what you bring to nightlife..it's sorely needed and it's much appreciated!

im so sorry i was down for the count this saturday...i was checking in with some people to see how the night was going, and by what they said and by reading what you guys wrote i know it went off nicely! i was definetely itching to come to work but i needed rest..will be back at my post this coming saturday for Farina/Carter..

peace,

dj

looking foward to you coming out man , it would be cool to have you dancing with us

dude .. u r forgetting about kutekimee and beatka .. they are bad ass dancers as well .. and they can get down man ..

unless u meant the other woman dancers .. hehe .. :)

yeah i meant the rest of the cp females... Hello are you ladies out there?

kutekimee and beata are already down , looking for everybody else..

Hey kim keep it up lady :bounce:

it was nice meeting everyone.. it was so unexpected..too bad there weren't more people at this party.. i think everyone's so stuck on how exit used to be that theyre not open to trying a new party.. god's kitchen brings in awesome dj's.. i hope it doesnt close!

ahhhh . here u r .. good meeting u dear .. and sorry if i mis-spelled ur screen name ..

now u know us .. and u and uf bf can come join the crew .. we always like nice people ...

peace

the MASK

ahhhh . here u r .. good meeting u dear .. and sorry if i mis-spelled ur screen name ..

now u know us .. and u and uf bf can come join the crew .. we always like nice people ...

peace

the MASK

thanks! we usually go out with a lot of people too.. most of them are on madeevent.com previously arcspace..maybe you know some of them..

it was nice meeting everyone.. it was so unexpected..too bad there weren't more people at this party.. i think everyone's so stuck on how exit used to be that theyre not open to trying a new party.. god's kitchen brings in awesome dj's.. i hope it doesnt close!

ah ha , your the other female dancer that' ive met on here.. Very good dancing lady ,,

remember me, im the black guy with glasses.. lol

drew in da house.. hehe

eckobarbie, keep coming out with us.. so incase we have to battle some females.. we'll throw you in first.. that would be sweet

Definitely a fun night. Here are some pics

:bounce: OMG I FINALLY MADE IN PICS..

im never in any pics that are taken in a club, i look like shit though.. im on the 2nd page first pic, girl in white

i LOVE ikon its a great club,

first off i got there @ 11:30, went straight up 2 the pink room

BaNgInG tekkkno

it ewas great bounced the whole time

then went to AP set on the main floor at 1:30 ish, he was amazing

BEST PROG DJ BY FAR loved his set

i even got to go up to the booth and meet him!!! the ppl who work for ikon are great, from the bouncers to the promoters, everyone was awesome i love that club

the bartenders make STRONG ASS DRINKS!!!!!

i like the little things they do, like the dancers for example, there just not skinny bikini clad bitches, they have ppl dress up in crazy costumes, i love it!!!

IKON IS MY NEW SAT HOME!!!!!

:bounce:

ps....great bumpin into everyone last night

im happy i saw so many heads out!!!! :)

yeah i meant the rest of the cp females... Hello are you ladies out there?

kutekimee and beata are already down , looking for everybody else..

Hey kim keep it up lady :bounce:

Drewww...it was so much fun dancing with ya. You and my girl Gwen looked like y'all were having too much fun! :laugh:

Oh, btw, the tunes in the pink room were awesome!! LOVED the techno...especially Agent Orange...when he came on at 4am, the room re-energized and everyone was dancing :bounce: Check out Agent Orange's website at www.gothamgrooves.com There are some tracks on there to listen to.

Drewww...it was so much fun dancing with ya. You and my girl Gwen looked like y'all were having too much fun! :laugh:

Oh, btw, the tunes in the pink room were awesome!! LOVED the techno...especially Agent Orange...when he came on at 4am, the room re-energized and everyone was dancing :bounce: Check out Agent Orange's website at www.gothamgrooves.com There are some tracks on there to listen to.

where were u fri night girlie :nono:

agent played a banging set @ knitting factory...

disk-ofreak .. it is partially my fault .. we were planning to go to knitting factory then spirit (Tsunami's party) .. since i was not feeling very well .. we decided to go to only one plaec . and that was spirit .. and the party there were awesome .. and kutekimee as usual bounced all over the place ..

how long did the knitting factory last? and was it all techno??

disk-ofreak .. it is partially my fault .. we were planning to go to knitting factory then spirit (Tsunami's party) .. since i was not feeling very well .. we decided to go to only one plaec . and that was spirit .. and the party there were awesome .. and kutekimee as usual bounced all over the place ..

how long did the knitting factory last? and was it all techno??

ya, aaaalll tekno! it went all night, but i bounced out round 2:30/3 ish to tsunami..then saw u guys and some other heads

I was tryin to make it out there! Really! Anyway, a lil birdie told me that there will be a Gotham Grooves record release party comin up... I'll keep ya posted :) Great runnin into you and everyone else at the tsunami party though...THAT was a lot of fun.