Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ikon & Shelter on 9/11 my review

what can i say i had a blast last night.even though ikon wasnt packed at all but still i had a great time for the time i was there.. me and Silverbull got there at around 10:30 then a couple minutes later wet met with drew we got in at around 11:00 it was intresting because i hadnt been to that club in ages looked very diffrent wich is good.the Music was good too couldnt stop tearin it up with everyone i met so many great dancers it was iLL..i would def go there again good sound system.after ikon Me Silverbull and Ibrandon headed to Shelter it had a great vibe prolly the best dancers i've seen in a long time. the music was off the hook! at first when we got there i didnt know if i was going to like the music at all,but after like an hour of being there i couldnt stop absolutely loved tearin it up with Silver Brandon and elicio(i hope i spelled it right if i didnt sorry bro) =] but all in all i had a blast lastnight and i would def do this again with everyone good choice Silverbull.

ps:nice dancing with Mask,Ibrandon(who even though kindda hurt his thigh a bit still wanted to dance.. your dam man),Numbers,Drew,Silver and everyone else who i met at both ikon and shelter

One!

what can i say i had a blast last night.even though ikon wasnt packed at all but still i had a great time for the time i was there.. me and Silverbull got there at around 10:30 then a couple minutes later wet met with drew we got in at around 11:00 it was intresting because i hadnt been to that club in ages looked very diffrent wich is good.the Music was good too couldnt stop tearin it up with everyone i met so many great dancers it was iLL..i would def go there again good sound system.after ikon Me Silverbull and Ibrandon headed to Shelter it had a great vibe prolly the best dancers i've seen in a long time. the music was off the hook! at first when we got there i didnt know if i was going to like the music at all,but after like an hour of being there i couldnt stop absolutely loved tearin it up with Silver Brandon and elicio(i hope i spelled it right if i didnt sorry bro) =] but all in all i had a blast lastnight and i would def do this again with everyone good choice Silverbull.

ps:nice dancing with Mask,Ibrandon,Numbers,Drew,Silver and everyone else who we met there(ikon and shelter)

One!

what up kid! it was mad cool meeting you bro, you are good peoples! put me on you aol buddy list, MikeK12258....later bro

yo mike finally you post you bastard, Waz good kid?

yo arg good dancing man. you and mike get down really good together.. We can destroy floor with you guys.. lol

looking foward to dancing with you guys again, see you guys this weekend..

oh i met somebody yesterday from this message , it was a female..

hey mask help me out..

man i still didnt recover from shelter which is why im not at the718 sessions as i type this. Good times indeed at IKON jason jollins played good but i didnt stick around for pappa. ONce i saw him on i dragged argdiesel and ibrandon with me to SHELTER and had an awesome time. Reminds me why i love that club so much. MOst of the people here on this board where in the pink room where the techno was being played. Im just glad everyone had fun and i hope you feel better brandon, but dude ytou couldnt stop dancing when ou saw te shelter dancers ,AWESOME. And the perfect way to end my clubbing night/day was getting paint on my shirt froma wet door. At work i was a zombie with no sleep and even knocked my ehad few times on teh computer lol.

Next week DANNY and DANNY for me dont knowabout any of ya, and on the 19th NICKY SIANO has a new party starting up which im curious to hear in brooklyn. I cant wait to go back to SHELTER , lets make it soon. At least theres no one there who wants to battle you its all love and fun. Unlike IKON when some guy kept insisting with an attitude to get down with me, boo hoo, grow up.

man i still didnt recover from shelter which is why im not at the718 sessions as i type this. Good times indeed at IKON jason jollins played good but i didnt stick around for pappa. ONce i saw him on i dragged argdiesel and ibrandon with me to SHELTER and had an awesome time. Reminds me why i love that club so much. MOst of the people here on this board where in the pink room where the techno was being played. Im just glad everyone had fun and i hope you feel better brandon, but dude ytou couldnt stop dancing when ou saw te shelter dancers ,AWESOME. And the perfect way to end my clubbing night/day was getting paint on my shirt froma wet door. At work i was a zombie with no sleep and even knocked my ehad few times on teh computer lol.

Next week DANNY and DANNY for me dont knowabout any of ya, and on the 19th NICKY SIANO has a new party starting up which im curious to hear in brooklyn. I cant wait to go back to SHELTER , lets make it soon. At least theres no one there who wants to battle you its all love and fun. Unlike IKON when some guy kept insisting with an attitude to get down with me, boo hoo, grow up.

Yeah there were a few jerks running around Ikon being really disrespectful about battling...that one kid in the pink room with arg went a little too far...but all in all i had a really good time, seems like we have a lot of really cool people here on cp ;) see you guys friday

Whaattt an awsome night at Ikon

Anthony Pappa and Jason Jollins is good and the Dj (I dunno his name)that doing the clossing is good too while on Pink Room is rawk, nice but why to put reservation tag on some table but after 2 am the guest not show up i dunno the host policy and at the Roof cool place to chill and a lot of rest room :D

Ikon is accommodate for any good Dj or any big event

the soud system is bllaasstttt solid (on main floor) ad the ac is so cool (that' good after half hour warm up is getting nice)

a lot good dancer too, fair and good door policy

overall Ikon is Good

guy's u should chek this place

Keep Up The Good Work

Yeah it was hot. I really enjoyed the music at ikon between jollins and papa and agent orange & company up in the pink room very cool. Nice hanging with everyone we had that place deep.

We had it rockin with brandon, silverbull, Mask, drew, bluedragon and his boys, beatkah, kutekimee, arg, mike, echobarbie, and diskofreak whom we met in the main floor. Lots of nrg all over the place. Definitely a good night. When godskitchen starts getting it's props I am sure it will pack with the heads looking for the music.

Mask you took it up a notch last night I had never seen you do some of the floor work you did before. You gotta take care of that ankle though.

Peace.

p.s. Arg the sanchez video was very dope simply cause he is def the man! Same with maw.

was in the pinky room for dylan drazen. was curious why he didnt play harder. not his usual stuff, but still good.

GREAT NIGHT OVERALL .. MINUS THE PAIN .. hehe

hello every one .. i had a gread night overall . i saw many old and new friends .. and got to hear great DJs .. and nice music

the pink room was hot as usual . and agent orange rocked big time .. i am definetly a fan now .. and thanks kutekimee for introducing me to them ..

the main floor was not bad at times and was great at other times .. and bluedragon, i think the closing DJ was eddie bais . but i gotta check

it was nice hanging out with everyone .. digital .. my boi . great seeing u as usual . and i did not see u dance that much .. but u still cool kid ..

rich .. your boi is cool as hell .. and i liked that he liked the place and the crew .. may be he wil hang out with us more later .. and wats up with all those numbers u getting kid .. hehe .. no wonder u did not dance that much

bluedragon . always great to see you happy and bouncing around .. i cant beleive that u had an operation not too far away .. mannn ..u r crazy .. and ur boys . were soo cool .. bring them back again in the future

argdisel .. kid .. u got mad energy man .. dont know where u getting it from .. and nice moves too .. u kept everyone excited and energized about dancing .. and u had me dancing though i promied myself and my frineds i wont dance . coz my prior injuries (this ankle twist happened almost 2 weeks ago and it still hurts like hell coz i never give it a chance to heal)

ibrandon . i heard u kicked ass in shelter .. good stuff kid . and sorry about your keys man . there was major miscommunication ..

echobarbie (i think that is the screen name) nice seeing u dear with your bf .. and sorry if i did not introduce u to everyone . coz some of them were gone when we were looking for them .. hehe . i am sure there will be next times ..

diskofreak .nice seeing u on the main floor . u obviously like pappa a lot .. funny how we saw u twice in two consecutive days ..

silver . nice to see you bro . even tho i have not seen u dance in ikon .. but it sounds like u had good time in shelter .. good stuff kid ..

drewminati .. my boi .. mad energy man .. i dont care if u say u r tired .. u stil dance like crazy .. and hay nice nice new moves man .. for real . keep it up .. and next time i wana see some floor moves .. but bring them knee pads and gloves .. aiight ???

beataka .. nice seeing u kid .. and good to see u move like usual .. u looked tired tho darling .. and i know u did not feel good before dancing .. hmmm . but u stil went out .. intersting ..

kutekimee .. my girl . u kicked ass as usual . and showed everyone how to be creative .. amazing how u picking up new moves in a flash .. wow .. i ws like . what on earth are all those new moves coming from .. also thanks for listenting to positive criticism . that is the only way to improve if u ask me .. but u know i am really hurt dancing . coz we should not have gone friday too .. well i duno . now that i think of it . friday Tsunami party was great too .. oh well . fuk it .. we had fun . hehehehehe

aiight everyone .. i had a blast .and now i can officially retire . i have been in soo much pain since today .. and i will slow down on dancing .. i mean next week i will go out sat .. since it is digital's bday .but i wont go out friday or any other day .. also going forward i might not go out that much .. to be able to heal .. hehe

peace

the MASK

ps:nice dancing with Mask,Ibrandon(who even though kindda hurt his thigh a bit still wanted to dance.. your dam man),Numbers,Drew,Silver and everyone else who i met at both ikon and shelter One!

argdiesel . nice dancing with you too kid .. i dont know what u did but u made me dance even tho my doctor and my gf . and my friends said u r not dancing tonight .. hehehe

oh i met somebody yesterday from this message , it was a female..

hey mask help me out..

drewminati .. dude .i wish i can remember .. but i think her sn is echobarbie or something like that .. and that her avatar is for a woman who is giving a middle finger to someone .. that is it .hope that helps .. :)

Mask you took it up a notch last night I had never seen you do some of the floor work you did before. You gotta take care of that ankle though.

Peace.

digital .. anything for friends man . besides the music was awesome and i could not help myself .. it sucks when u live in pain . u want to prove to yourself constantly that u r ok ..

and thanks for sanchez set . it was awesome

GREAT NIGHT OVERALL .. MINUS THE PAIN .. hehe

hello every one .. i had a gread night overall . i saw many old and new friends .. and got to hear great DJs .. and nice music

the pink room was hot as usual . and agent orange rocked big time .. i am definetly a fan now .. and thanks kutekimee for introducing me to them ..

the main floor was not bad at times and was great at other times .. and bluedragon, i think the closing DJ was eddie bais . but i gotta check

it was nice hanging out with everyone .. digital .. my boi . great seeing u as usual . and i did not see u dance that much .. but u still cool kid ..

rich .. your boi is cool as hell .. and i liked that he liked the place and the crew .. may be he wil hang out with us more later .. and wats up with all those numbers u getting kid .. hehe .. no wonder u did not dance that much

bluedragon . always great to see you happy and bouncing around .. i cant beleive that u had an operation not too far away .. mannn ..u r crazy .. and ur boys . were soo cool .. bring them back again in the future

argdisel .. kid .. u got mad energy man .. dont know where u getting it from .. and nice moves too .. u kept everyone excited and energized about dancing .. and u had me dancing though i promied myself and my frineds i wont dance . coz my prior injuries (this ankle twist happened almost 2 weeks ago and it still hurts like hell coz i never give it a chance to heal)

ibrandon . i heard u kicked ass in shelter .. good stuff kid . and sorry about your keys man . there was major miscommunication ..

echobarbie (i think that is the screen name) nice seeing u dear with your bf .. and sorry if i did not introduce u to everyone . coz some of them were gone when we were looking for them .. hehe . i am sure there will be next times ..

diskofreak .nice seeing u on the main floor . u obviously like pappa a lot .. funny how we saw u twice in two consecutive days ..

silver . nice to see you bro . even tho i have not seen u dance in ikon .. but it sounds like u had good time in shelter .. good stuff kid ..

drewminati .. my boi .. mad energy man .. i dont care if u say u r tired .. u stil dance like crazy .. and hay nice nice new moves man .. for real . keep it up .. and next time i wana see some floor moves .. but bring them knee pads and gloves .. aiight ???

beataka .. nice seeing u kid .. and good to see u move like usual .. u looked tired tho darling .. and i know u did not feel good before dancing .. hmmm . but u stil went out .. intersting ..

kutekimee .. my girl . u kicked ass as usual . and showed everyone how to be creative .. amazing how u picking up new moves in a flash .. wow .. i ws like . what on earth are all those new moves coming from .. also thanks for listenting to positive criticism . that is the only way to improve if u ask me .. but u know i am really hurt dancing . coz we should not have gone friday too .. well i duno . now that i think of it . friday Tsunami party was great too .. oh well . fuk it .. we had fun . hehehehehe

aiight everyone .. i had a blast .and now i can officially retire . i have been in soo much pain since today .. and i will slow down on dancing .. i mean next week i will go out sat .. since it is digital's bday .but i wont go out friday or any other day .. also going forward i might not go out that much .. to be able to heal .. hehe

peace

the MASK

i will looking into the pad and stuff this weekend, but we are going to different clubs man , so you won't see me, or maybe ill save it til when your around hehe :)

really great to hear you guys had fun!

as you know, you are all welcome to Godskitchen parties..we love your energy and vibe..love what you bring to nightlife..it's sorely needed and it's much appreciated!

im so sorry i was down for the count this saturday...i was checking in with some people to see how the night was going, and by what they said and by reading what you guys wrote i know it went off nicely! i was definetely itching to come to work but i needed rest..will be back at my post this coming saturday for Farina/Carter..

peace,

dj

I just thought about something we are some bad ass dancers . Can't wait to have all of us on one floor again .

But where are the rest of the cp women dancers. HELLO!!!!

dude .. u r forgetting about kutekimee and beatka .. they are bad ass dancers as well .. and they can get down man ..

unless u meant the other woman dancers .. hehe .. :)

really great to hear you guys had fun!

as you know, you are all welcome to Godskitchen parties..we love your energy and vibe..love what you bring to nightlife..it's sorely needed and it's much appreciated!

im so sorry i was down for the count this saturday...i was checking in with some people to see how the night was going, and by what they said and by reading what you guys wrote i know it went off nicely! i was definetely itching to come to work but i needed rest..will be back at my post this coming saturday for Farina/Carter..

peace,

dj

david .. we missed your presence man .but glad that u at least rested .. something i (badly) need to do .. hehe

and as for the count .. don't worry about it .. there was a bit of miscommunication i think but jessica came to the rescue ..

thanks guys for being very accomodating to the crew ..

peace

the MASK