Clubplanet Nightlife Community

PVD, Sasha, Morales, Ken Jordan (Crystal Method) for Free at CROBAR

I'm in toooo yay....KK what about you?? :):bounce:

Beoootchhhkaaaa!! :laugh: Sup girly girl... I wanna goooo, but if I go out on a Tuesday nite, I'll be wasted at work the next day. There's NO SUCH thing as partying half-asss for me, you know? That would be torture...and I really like Sasha. So the final decision? I dunno. ...hmm.... :splat::splat:

LOL @ binarycool... riot gear... :laugh:

Beoootchhhkaaaa!! :laugh: Sup girly girl... I wanna goooo, but if I go out on a Tuesday nite, I'll be wasted at work the next day. There's NO SUCH thing as partying half-asss for me, you know? That would be torture...and I really like Sasha. So the final decision? I dunno. ...hmm.... :splat::splat:

Pretty please I gotta work next day too :aright:

wow impressive .. sounds like some people here are getting wise .. hmmm .. up for a treat baby .. call me .. :makeout:

Pretty please I gotta work next day too :aright:

Will Ferrell in Old School after he got hit by a dart gun in the neck: "You crazy man....you crazzyyyyy....raaawwwrrrr....nooooooo..." :laugh:

And guess what?? There's a Subliminal Sessions Record release party the same nite of this Crobar event...Harry Choo Choo Romero at Table 50...ackkhh... :cry::splat::cry:

Will Ferrell in Old School after he got hit by a dart gun in the neck: "You crazy man....you crazzyyyyy....raaawwwrrrr....nooooooo..." :laugh:

hahahahahahaha ....

hey guess what .. there will always be another good party .. but it is never bad thing to take care of your work ... just my opinion girl .. but whatever you decide to do ... i respect .. :bowdown:

And guess what?? There's a Subliminal Sessions Record release party the same nite of this Crobar event...Harry Choo Choo Romero at Table 50...ackkhh... :cry::splat::cry:

Sorry KK do whatever you need to do I'll understand.