Clubplanet Nightlife Community

PVD, Sasha, Morales, Ken Jordan (Crystal Method) for Free at CROBAR

I RSVP'd and got an invitation back....so I'll prob check this out. Not often that you get PVD, Sasha, etc. in a place together and for free. Let me know if there will be a cp meetup. Thanks!! :bounce::bounce:

You know, I think that its rather rare in NY... b/c we all see sick lineups at the WMC, in Europe... LA has some great ones too...

But b/c of all the competition, its rare you get this in NYC...

even for New Years its usually just one headliner...

Sasha/Junkie XL/PVD that was the lineup I saw for New Years about 3 years ago in Los Angeles... (a time when I didn't know who any of them were!)

opening DJ RAP

MORALES

SASHA

PAUL VAN DYK

KEN JORDAN

ALEX GOLD closing

What times do the doors open!? I guess there are people who are going to show up to the front of Crobar @ 8pm huh?! Does anyone else think that is to drastic or does it seem to be a rational time to be there. I just started a new job and have to go. I sent 3 emails requesting RSVP and i only got 1 reply, so i dont know what to think about an auto-reply.

also usually Crobar doesnt care what kinda gear is on your person .. but i would imagine that tonight will be more special .. any suggestions on how to look fine and be comfy!? :)

Come in pink jammies and rabbit slippers :)

What times do the doors open!? I guess there are people who are going to show up to the front of Crobar @ 8pm huh?! Does anyone else think that is to drastic or does it seem to be a rational time to be there. I just started a new job and have to go. I sent 3 emails requesting RSVP and i only got 1 reply, so i dont know what to think about an auto-reply.

also usually Crobar doesnt care what kinda gear is on your person .. but i would imagine that tonight will be more special .. any suggestions on how to look fine and be comfy!? :)