Clubplanet Nightlife Community

PVD, Sasha, Morales, Ken Jordan (Crystal Method) for Free at CROBAR

WOW! THIS PARTY WAS UNBELIEVEABLE!

UNBELIEVEBLY.. WACK!

for real, it was nice to see my party people mid week. but it was wack.. a few songs here and there were tight. i wanted to smack that guy holding a sign up for pvd.. what "i heart your cock" ? sasha was.. boring.... i dunno man.. i liked most of ken jordan's stuff though... dj rap? ..cute

i hope it was better in the vip.

UNBELIEVEBLY.. WACK!

for real, it was nice to see my party people mid week. but it was wack.. a few songs here and there were tight. i wanted to smack that guy holding a sign up for pvd.. what "i heart your cock" ? sasha was.. boring.... i dunno man.. i liked most of ken jordan's stuff though... dj rap? ..cute

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Yeah music wise it wasn't the greatest party ever but it's always fun to party with my peeps :aright:

(sorry Brendonek that you didn't like it...)

Matt thanx a lot ;)

UNBELIEVEBLY.. WACK!

Umm...wasn't that you that was dancing so crazy in the middle of the PACKED floor that people actually cleared a 5-yard diameter circle for ya to get down??? :laugh:

Umm...wasn't that you that was dancing so crazy in the middle of the PACKED floor that people actually cleared a 5-yard diameter circle for ya to get down??? :laugh:

you mean 500 yard circle?.. lol.. i looked around and was like.. wtf? damn.. im kinda drunk.. oh whoops, i just busted my ass on the 7869867875 napkins being thrown around. why do they do that???, i want to smack them with my cock

i said i had a good time with my peoples... the party wack though. like.. i dunno. i guess i expected too much. oh well, it was freeeeeeeeeeeeee! :)

UNBELIEVEBLY.. WACK!

:huh:

guess we weren't in the same club...

to each his own, but boring?!?!?!

dunno, maybe im just a die hard fan... but i know when a set sucks & when its quality,

his was def over the top

eveyrone always has such high expectations, i have yet to see ANY party within the past year where everyone agreed it was a good event. Last night someone @ tiesto was like, TIESTO SUCKS. BUT THEN HE HANDED HIS TICKET TO THE GUY TO GO SEE HIM. Man everyone seems to act as if they have to prove that they know more than the next guy(none of this is directly to any member posting ont ihs thread). Just making an observation. Nobody really goes out and has fun anymore..peopel always feel the need to make some complaints. No party will EVERR be PERFECT. thing is..back in the day..IT DIDNT MATTER. it was just fun. anyone agree with me?

eveyrone always has such high expectations, i have yet to see ANY party within the past year where everyone agreed it was a good event. Last night someone @ tiesto was like, TIESTO SUCKS. BUT THEN HE HANDED HIS TICKET TO THE GUY TO GO SEE HIM. Man everyone seems to act as if they have to prove that they know more than the next guy(none of this is directly to any member posting ont ihs thread). Just making an observation. Nobody really goes out and has fun anymore..peopel always feel the need to make some complaints. No party will EVERR be PERFECT. thing is..back in the day..IT DIDNT MATTER. it was just fun. anyone agree with me?

i have fun....