Clubplanet Nightlife Community

n1 else doing this free thing @ crobar, im down fo the SASHA!!!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i am the wise person here .. (sounds like .. hehe) and i am not going anywhere .. after work . i am just going to take my ass to home .. and may be go to gym if i have some energy to kill .. or .. if .. some people here call (hint: KK .. r u listening???) .. i might come visit them ... then we can have a real party . yayyyyyyyyy

i am the wise person here .. (sounds like .. hehe) and i am not going anywhere .. after work . i am just going to take my ass to home .. and may be go to gym if i have some energy to kill .. or .. if .. some people here call (hint: KK .. r u listening???) .. i might come visit them ... then we can have a real party . yayyyyyyyyy

WISE OR OVER THE HILL???? :jawdrop:

WISE OR OVER THE HILL???? :jawdrop:

over the hill .. haha .. i dont think u know me dear .. coz if u do .. u wont be saying this ..

believe me . if u have 1/2 the pain i have in my ankles .. u wont be going no where .. however i was dancing over the past two weeks like nuts in spite of the pain .. i even broke dance ... now that is not over the hill is it???

peace

the MASK