Clubplanet Nightlife Community

n1 else doing this free thing @ crobar, im down fo the SASHA!!!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:gang:

Like was there any purpose for that comment other than to be a hater on Sasha

OK KIDS DREW DIDN'T LIKE HIS LAST SET THERE LET'S TAKE HIM OFF THE BILL

GROW UP! This is a big night for Electronic music, to finally be excepted purely on our original material for an award. Not a remix, not a pop dance track, but an entire work :bowdown:

:vomit2: Good Drew you didn't like his last set at Crobar don't come.........lol

:gang:

Like was there any purpose for that comment other than to be a hater on Sasha

OK KIDS DREW DIDN'T LIKE HIS LAST SET THERE LET'S TAKE HIM OFF THE BILL

GROW UP! This is a big night for Electronic music, to finally be excepted purely on our original material for an award. Not a remix, not a pop dance track, but an entire work :bowdown:

:vomit2: Good Drew you didn't like his last set at Crobar don't come.........lol

dude .. there is nothing wrong with saying someone does not like a set from some artist .. it is a matter of style my friend

drew is a big fan of dancing . and he is a great club person .. he has love in his heart and passion in his legs .. he kicks ass on the floor and he is my friend and so many other people's friend

if he says he did not like a set .. so what ..??? that does not make him a hater . he just did not like THAT set ..

i personally do not like sasha style .. and my gf .. loves him . so what ?????

u can't expect people to always like every single DJ in the party???

soooo, don't be sensitive .. this is not reflection on sasha . or you ..or the organizers of the party ....

peace

the MASK

wuld love to finallymeet THE OLD MAN himself, nice. But dont know if you will cathc me in the main floor after morales cause well um YUCK lol i'll be hearing some quality house in the side room baby. See ya there though.

i'll be there with my cane in one hand.. prune juice martini in the other... i'll look for you..