Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I'm Tired of Being Patient Part 2

lizard23

Hey there everybody! Last time I posted here, I was really frustrated with my lack of weight loss even though I thought I was working hard and eating right. After taking some of your advice and stepping up my workouts and going on the South Beach Diet - I have really made some great progress! In one month, I have lost 8.5 pounds and 11.25 inches! I totally reshaped the way I eat (and alcohol is almost a nonexistent part of my life now) and even though exercising is not my most favorite thing to do, it's a part of my every day routine and I feel bad if I miss a workout (which is rare, but I'm getting married next month, so sometimes wedding plans take over my daily routine). I'm still not where I want to be, but I am getting there and making progress like this keeps me motivated and patient, LOL. So thanks again for all the helpful advice, encouragement and pushes in the right direction. I'll be back in touch when I reach my ultimate goal (which hopefully won't be too far away).

I don't know, but I was there when they did it and that's how much it was. I lost 4.25 inches back in July when I first started, but no weight, so I don't think the 2 are that closely related (or muscle mass interferes with the numbers?) I know after they measure one arm and one thigh, they double the loss there, so maybe that's why it's so high.