Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Things you haven't done yet...

naughtybabe

.. but would love to do... Let's hear some.

One of mine is fucking in the rain and having a hardcore

session in which I am at his complete will the whole time.

y havent u done this...this seems like a fairly easy thing to square away!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so get to it!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

i just need to finish living out my life in one piece.... thats all i really have left to do....everything else i want will come in due time!!!!!!!!!!!:D

i would love to... do more than just kiss a woman... done that... and if given a nice opportunity, i might just jump at the chance to go further :D

i would love to... have a threesome with a guy and another girl. but it would have to be with 2 friends or 2 people i dont have feelings for so there would be no jealousy factor... OR i would have to be the 3rd party to a really hot couple :half: (and i've been asked... but the couple wasnt really my type lol)

i would love to... bang a hot professor in his office... just the thought of getting caught and how badly the prof and i would get in trouble makes it so enticing :devil:

i would love to... do more than just kiss a woman... done that... and if given a nice opportunity, i might just jump at the chance to go further :D

i would love to... have a threesome with a guy and another girl. but it would have to be with 2 friends or 2 people i dont have feelings for so there would be no jealousy factor... OR i would have to be the 3rd party to a really hot couple :half: (and i've been asked... but the couple wasnt really my type lol)

i would love to... bang a hot professor in his office... just the thought of getting caught and how badly the prof and i would get in trouble makes it so enticing :devil:

i will say the same thing to u that i said to naughty....these r definatly atainable goals.....so get to it!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

i definitely know this... however im not gonna go searching for a female to bang lol.... the opportunity will present itself accordingly ;)

and as much as id love to bang my prof, i cant really express that outloud to him LOL.... so that ones gonna have to sit on the backburner... plus, he's married...

id liketo have a lot of money to blow on shopping like where i dont care how i spend. LOL.

you mean sexually? i dont know, i have done most things i want to do. oh i really want to be one on one with a girl who turns me on a lot. i have been with women but never gone too far one on one.

id take the shopping fantasy over the f on f one. i dont know what is wrong with me lately :D

id liketo have a lot of money to blow on shopping like where i dont care how i spend. LOL.

you mean sexually? i dont know, i have done most things i want to do. oh i really want to be one on one with a girl who turns me on a lot. i have been with women but never gone too far one on one.

id take the shopping fantasy over the f on f one. i dont know what is wrong with me lately :D

nothing is wrong with u ...ur just somebitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Make a trip down to Miami during a rainy weekend ...and I'll make that a reality . :)

go muuuuursa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i dont think naughtybabe can handle the portuguese luuuuvin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:laugh:

oh and naughty theres one more thing u havent done that u need to do and that is.................

POST UR TITS AND S.T.F.U.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:laugh: