Clubplanet Nightlife Community

FRI 09/17 - FREE PARTY in DAVIE FL - eclectic 18+ new venue!

euphoria954

- ' ` ' - . , . - ' ` ' - . , . - ' ` ' - . , . - ' ` ' - . , . - ' ` ' - . , . - ' ` ' -

t h e . e u p h o r i a . p r o j e c t . t a k e s . y o u

B . E . Y . O . N . D . . . T . H . E . . . S . T . A . R . S

- . , . - ' ` ' - . , . - ' ` ' - . , . - ' ` ' - . , . - ' ` ' - . , . - ' ` ' - . , . -

T H I S . I S . T H E . S O U N D . O F . T H E . U N D E R G R O U N D !

1 8 . A N D . O L D E R . A L W A Y S . W E L C O M E

COMPLETELY FREE - THIS FRIDAY NIGHT, SEPTEMBER 17th 2004

- ' ` ' - . , . - ' ` ' - . , . - ' ` ' - . , . - ' ` ' - . , . - ' ` ' - . , . - ' ` ' -

( ( (( T H E . L I N E U P )) ) )

DREW PROGRESS (4bidden Muzik) . . . . . . . . . e l e c t r o . . . . . 10 – 11

DON-L (Miami Beach Elite/The Womb/DMSwax.com) . b r e a k s . . . . . . 11 – 12

DISC JOCKEY JOEY (Technoputa) . . . . . . . . . t e c h n o . . . . . . 12 – 01

BIG BOY (Everlast Prod./Ringmaster Prod.) . . . h a r d . t r a n c e . 01 – 02

OBSESSION (4bidden Muzik) . . . . . . . . . . . h a r d . h o u s e . . 02 - 03

SHADOW SPIRIT (Euphoria Project). . . . . . . . d r u m . + . b a s s . 03 – 04

- . , . - ' ` ' - . , . - ' ` ' - . , . - ' ` ' - . , . - ' ` ' - . , . - ' ` ' - . , . -

[ O P E N . F R O M . 1 0 P M . U N T I L . 4 A M ]

(NOTE: We WILL stay open for free afterhours if there are enough people remaining at 4am!)

Spacious indoor chill area and dance floor, very large outdoor smoking area and patio.

Brand spanking new warehouse-style venue, with EXCELLENT potential for the future!

[ G A M E S . D E P O T ]

4200 South University Drive -- Davie, FL 33328

1/4 mile north of Griffin Road, on the east side of University Drive, in the white building next to Guardian Pools.

Take I-95 (north from Dade, south from Palm Beach) exit at I-595 West. Exit at University Drive and make a left. Go exactly two miles, passing the traffic light @ SW 39th Street, and make your second left into the strip mall.

w w w . e u p h o r i a p r o j e c t . o r g

For information . . . 9 5 4 . 6 7 5 . 0 0 2 0

For directions . . . 9 5 4 . 4 7 2 . 2 7 0 0

bumping. can you tell me what your beef is with ringmasterproductions.com? trish said you guys are not down with each other. here i am thinking that we are all a team to promote EDM. can i extend the olive branch from ringmasterproductions.com to you so we can work together to make EDM the future? you in davie and us all over bikini bobs and the polish american club. we should join forces. please let me know your thoughts.

and as we say in ringmasterproductions.com

:gang: (YOU)

bumping. can you tell me what your beef is with ringmasterproductions.com? trish said you guys are not down with each other. here i am thinking that we are all a team to promote EDM. can i extend the olive branch from ringmasterproductions.com to you so we can work together to make EDM the future? you in davie and us all over bikini bobs and the polish american club. we should join forces. please let me know your thoughts.

I have no problem whatsoever with Ringmaster Productions; the Ringmaster himself (aka Darin) and I are close friends. I'm also totally cool with Coach (James) as well as Annette, Melissa and most of the other members.

However, it appears for some odd reason that Barry Bennett and his girlfriend Trish Gallagher have a MAJOR problem with my crew and I, and the parties we throw. It all started with a silly disagreement between Barry and myself on the SFL-8up mailing list; after I apologized to him in person, and then rushed off to attend a friend's wake, he apparently took my frenzied state as an insult, and then decided that I was a total asshole.

At that point, he began posting negative shit about me all over various mailing lists, saying that I was a crackbaby and a pedophile, and gave drugs to little kids who supposedly partied at my house. This all couldn't be further from the truth, so I began contacting acquaintances of his within the scene to try and get him to chill out. Didn't work, so then I e-mailed him and asked him to stop harrassing me. Still didn't work.

Then came the party Zygota at the Polish American Club, where several of my promoters were flyering for our upcoming event Sanctuary. Apparently someone else at that event went around trashing some of the flyers for Ringmaster's party, Breakin' Outta Summer, so Barry assumed that my people were doing it. Again, that couldn't be further from the truth; my friends have a deep respect for everyone in this scene, and would NEVER do something that vile to any fellow promoters. We've seen plenty of shady promoters tearing up or throwing out other people's flyers over the years, and would never do that to anyone else in the scene.

At that point, Barry went up on the stage at Zygota, and made a big show of ripping our Sanctuary flyers in half, in full view of the crowd. After that night, several people who were formerly friends of his approached me and commented on his massive disrespect. After this, he began going around on the internet, here on ClubPlanet, on 8up and several other forums, and posting highly insulting and offensive messages, stating that Euphoria Project's parties are going to be raided, that our parties are drug-fests and other similar things. Oh, and all throughout this whole period, Barry would also periodically prank call my house, leaving his number on the caller ID, accompanied by a long procession of random babble, insults, rants, etc.

Despite all of this, I still never did anything to him or Trish, aside from occasionally insult him back via private e-mail, and of course repeatedly asking him to stop. After his girlfriend started joining in with the insults, I gave up, and did something several of my friends recommended I do: I contacted an attorney.

After examining my case and going over all of the evidence I'd accumulated, he told me that I had a VERY strong case against them, and that I should send them one more letter advising them to completely cease and desist in their continual harrassment of myself and my business. At that point, they pretty much stopped, and thus ends my story, and thus ends my problems with Ringmaster.

However, I tend to maintain grudges for a VERY long time, barring a formal apology or some other show of faith from the person or people in question who had offended me. In this case, I'd have to imagine that Barry and Trish would sooner dip their hands in a vat of muriatic acid than apologize to me, so it stands that I will not maintain any formal association with Ringmaster Productions for these aforementioned reasons.

Hope that fully illuminates you, my friend. I have no problem with anyone in the scene, and do my absolute best to unite every element of the electronic music scene. But when someone goes out of their way to try to sabotage my business without any good reason, call me crazy, but I'm not going to go out of my way to help them in the future. :)

Have a good one,

Mitch =O )

I have no problem whatsoever with Ringmaster Productions; the Ringmaster himself (aka Darin) and I are close friends. I'm also totally cool with Coach (James) as well as Annette, Melissa and most of the other members.

However, it appears for some odd reason that Barry Bennett and his girlfriend Trish Gallagher have a MAJOR problem with my crew and I, and the parties we throw. It all started with a silly disagreement between Barry and myself on the SFL-8up mailing list; after I apologized to him in person, and then rushed off to attend a friend's wake, he apparently took my frenzied state as an insult, and then decided that I was a total asshole.

At that point, he began posting negative shit about me all over various mailing lists, saying that I was a crackbaby and a pedophile, and gave drugs to little kids who supposedly partied at my house. This all couldn't be further from the truth, so I began contacting acquaintances of his within the scene to try and get him to chill out. Didn't work, so then I e-mailed him and asked him to stop harrassing me. Still didn't work.

Then came the party Zygota at the Polish American Club, where several of my promoters were flyering for our upcoming event Sanctuary. Apparently someone else at that event went around trashing some of the flyers for Ringmaster's party, Breakin' Outta Summer, so Barry assumed that my people were doing it. Again, that couldn't be further from the truth; my friends have a deep respect for everyone in this scene, and would NEVER do something that vile to any fellow promoters. We've seen plenty of shady promoters tearing up or throwing out other people's flyers over the years, and would never do that to anyone else in the scene.

At that point, Barry went up on the stage at Zygota, and made a big show of ripping our Sanctuary flyers in half, in full view of the crowd. After that night, several people who were formerly friends of his approached me and commented on his massive disrespect. After this, he began going around on the internet, here on ClubPlanet, on 8up and several other forums, and posting highly insulting and offensive messages, stating that Euphoria Project's parties are going to be raided, that our parties are drug-fests and other similar things. Oh, and all throughout this whole period, Barry would also periodically prank call my house, leaving his number on the caller ID, accompanied by a long procession of random babble, insults, rants, etc.

Despite all of this, I still never did anything to him or Trish, aside from occasionally insult him back via private e-mail, and of course repeatedly asking him to stop. After his girlfriend started joining in with the insults, I gave up, and did something several of my friends recommended I do: I contacted an attorney.

After examining my case and going over all of the evidence I'd accumulated, he told me that I had a VERY strong case against them, and that I should send them one more letter advising them to completely cease and desist in their continual harrassment of myself and my business. At that point, they pretty much stopped, and thus ends my story, and thus ends my problems with Ringmaster.

However, I tend to maintain grudges for a VERY long time, barring a formal apology or some other show of faith from the person or people in question who had offended me. In this case, I'd have to imagine that Barry and Trish would sooner dip their hands in a vat of muriatic acid than apologize to me, so it stands that I will not maintain any formal association with Ringmaster Productions for these aforementioned reasons.

Hope that fully illuminates you, my friend. I have no problem with anyone in the scene, and do my absolute best to unite every element of the electronic music scene. But when someone goes out of their way to try to sabotage my business without any good reason, call me crazy, but I'm not going to go out of my way to help them in the future. :)

Have a good one,

Mitch =O )

wow i didnt know barry and trish did stuff like that. they got on the stage at the Polish American Club party and tore your flyer in front of the 15 people. thats fucking crazy. i dont believe anyone from my team at ringmasterproductions.com would ever do that and i know ringmaster_paco@hotmail.com would never stand for that. trish do you thing barry and you can make up with him? for god sake dj barry tore the invite infront of the 15 people. mitch clearly stated that he was not the one to tear up the ringmasterproductions.com flyers. what about you join with us on the Emerald Forest Party II coming soon to the polish american club? its going to be dope and we would love to have you part of it. we are both great for EDM. so if we can just get dj Barry and trish aboard i think we can take over the cooper city and davie market not to mention we are kicking ass at State on south beach. it would be an EDM rebirth. not to mention the amazing production James puts on. please tell me your thoughts on this

wow i didnt know barry and trish did stuff like that. they got on the stage at the Polish American Club party and tore your flyer in front of the 15 people. thats fucking crazy. i dont believe anyone from my team at ringmasterproductions.com would ever do that and i know ringmaster_paco@hotmail.com would never stand for that. trish do you thing barry and you can make up with him? for god sake dj barry tore the invite infront of the 15 people. mitch clearly stated that he was not the one to tear up the ringmasterproductions.com flyers. what about you join with us on the Emerald Forest Party II coming soon to the polish american club? its going to be dope and we would love to have you part of it. we are both great for EDM. so if we can just get dj Barry and trish aboard i think we can take over the cooper city and davie market not to mention we are kicking ass at State on south beach. it would be an EDM rebirth. not to mention the amazing production James puts on. please tell me your thoughts on this

Wow... that's some GREAT sarcasm there... <yawns>

Oh hey, look at the time. Gotta go!

lateron

not sarcastic. i think we can work this out with dj barry and trish. i think trish will respond and so will dj barry.

:gang: (YOU)

:vomit2: (YOU)

we all love EDM so i am sure we can work this out. can someone else help with this? james maybe you can get this worked out with mitch and dj barry/trish. this way we all can throw kick @$$ electronic parties at the polish american club together.

Darin aka ringmasterproductions.com God how can we repair the relationship with our ringmasterproductions crew and the davie guys? i feel that we both have the same goal for EDM and i know that ringmasterproductions.com is about love, cant we get dj barry and trish to apologize to mitch

Guest groovebleed

Mitch, when are you going to learn to keep my name out of your fat mouth?

you would figure with all the drugs you stuff in their you would not have room for my name.

Mitch your a bitch! and Dave i'll have you know ass hole there was 17 people there OK!!!!! there would of been 19 but they had to go home for dinner. thats not that bad!

Mitch the funny thing is you actually belive yourself!

" You came to me" hah!

:party: mitchs party at the strip mall will be off the chain!!!

anyone up for a game of Socom 2 while Mitch is on the decks?

it was great to meet you mitch. i have to say that i see why there is a rivalry between you (e u p h o r i a) & ringmasterproductions.com

here is a picture of mitch and you should check out his own website at http://mitchwaas.cjb.net/ so you can view some of his hot shit photos to see what euphoric is all about. i have to tell you his parites in davie are the shit. EDM will never be the same

attachment.php?attachmentid=33933

vs

ringmasterproductions.com

attachment.php?attachmentid=33936