Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What's the best party you've been this year???

laliux

smilies-18572.png

u can forget about me all u want....but please dont fforget the many styles, and great tunes dropped that day

of course the set i remember most was blend and fostech tagteaming.....i dont know what they were doing but it wass nasssssty!!!!!!!!!!!!

and i also remember obby throwing a nice sunset breaks set!!!!!!!!!

and of course u have the jimmy T's and lyriks of the world!!!!!!!!!

and let us not forget the mr miamis and grooveerice, mirza, rx, domingos, and many more....there was just alot of local talent giving their all for the cpers!!!!!!!!!!! it was great!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

man u guys have short memories!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the best party for alot of u was the locals conferance b4 the conferance!!!!!!!!!!!

feb 7th , at the land....locals gave every1 there all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D :D :D

i didn't make it to that one but i really enjoyed grooveric's set at the land....i hope he'll be at the next party. i didn't even include anything around the conference....too many to list but the Hallucination Limited party was right up there with some of the best parties i've been to.

u can forget about me all u want....but please dont fforget the many styles, and great tunes dropped that day

of course the set i remember most was blend and fostech tagteaming.....i dont know what they were doing but it wass nasssssty!!!!!!!!!!!!

and i also remember obby throwing a nice sunset breaks set!!!!!!!!!

and of course u have the jimmy T's and lyriks of the world!!!!!!!!!

and let us not forget the mr miamis and grooveerice, mirza, rx, domingos, and many more....there was just alot of local talent giving their all for the cpers!!!!!!!!!!! it was great!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

I HAVE BLASPHEMED IN THE EYES OF THE LORD!

Can ya forgive me for my sins O' God?

DJ Heather & Ken (ECB) @ The Social (Orlando)

Beats and vibes that night were off the charts.

- Radio1 at Nikki Beach (WMC) for the overall party factor.

- The party I threw with Soulpatch at the Boodious Warehouse during conference with Lawnchair Generals, EastCoast Boogiemen, Brett Johnson, Q-Burns, Spettro, et al.

- Dave Seaman at Icon (Orlando).