Clubplanet Nightlife Community

the mets blow

jtk4

fucking thanks for trading kazmir or whoever that lefty is to the d-rays. He shut us the fuck down today looked nasty. You traded him for who again. You could of atleast traded him to someone in the central or something.

I HATE YOU METS

fucking thanks for trading kazmir or whoever that lefty is to the d-rays. He shut us the fuck down today looked nasty. You traded him for who again. You could of atleast traded him to someone in the central or something.

I HATE YOU METS

Look on the bright side...

You guys could probably bring Jim Rice out of retirement and trade him straight up for David Wright.... :funny:

no really who did they trade him for. that guy is only 20 a lefty and has an above average fastball.

YOU DO NOT TRADE PLAYERS LIKE THAT.

Maybe for randy johnson if you were close, but what the fuck

this has been disgussed and bickered over for quite some time by mets fans (may god be with their souls) on the immortal CP sports forum

If I were Theo Epstein, I'd trade David Wright for Doug Mirabelli.....sad fact is, Wilpon would go for it

this has been disgussed and bickered over for quite some time by mets fans (may god be with their souls) on the immortal CP sports forum

If I were Theo Epstein, I'd trade David Wright for Doug Mirabelli.....sad fact is, Wilpon would go for it

at least we won in 1986 ;)

...not much else I can say about the Kazmir trade - if I start now, I'll end up throwing my monitor out the damn window...