Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ugh u fucking Mammoth!!.....

ghhhhhost

dont fuckin hate cause ur gettin NO love from any1 in the bar. just because ur a fat fuckin sloppy ass bitch with curtains on...doesnt mean u have to hate and keep bitchin about how u wana go home when ur girlfriends obviously dont want to. im sorry we dont have a 300lb friend that can entertain u...but thats the way it is....300lb people r hard to come by...now go have some more of the free peanuts...

.....shoulda called me........i charge a small fee for entertaining humanhouses......ida perked that bitch right up with some small talk, flattery and perhaps ribs............

is that why you told me your energy theory at sullivan? entertaining the humanhouse? :shaky:

what? you dont like bars with peanut shells on the floor and bands that cover slim shady?

It's not so much that bar as it is Bell Blvd in general. I've lived there (Bayside) for 25 years so everytime I go out around there I run into classmates from like 4th grade... Just gets old to me. It's not a bad LAST resort though...

It's not so much that bar as it is Bell Blvd in general. I've lived there (Bayside) for 25 years so everytime I go out around there I run into classmates from like 4th grade... Just gets old to me. It's not a bad LAST resort though...

i went there a few times a couple years ago...and the last time I was there, the *bouncer* ripped me a new one for having a NJ I.D. :laugh2:

yeah, seriously :rolleyes:

happened to my friend of mine this past weekend. He's dancing with this girl, and all of a sudden her "larger" friend pushes her away. my friend was like wtf... ?

bitches :laugh2::bigfinge:

i flip out when that shit happens.........a dude is trying to have a good time and is just talking to a lady.......shes obviously talking back, enjoying my company, dancing and whatnot.....and her fucking fat jealous friend has to come and cock block. I HATE THAT SHIT!!!!!!!!! :splat::splat::splat:

maybe I should wake his ass up to find out what happened...just like he woke me up at 422 this morning!!

hey man..ur nextel is mad gay..i sent u that msg around 1am....and it was a pretty good nite to be exact....peep this...

playin need for speed got boring...so reggie says his friend owns a bar and we should go there just to grab a drink..so we go and right away fuckin 4 junior SJU girls come up to me ..reg..n harry..and theyre talkin to us...one of them is the narhwal hater bitch....and then another group of SJU girls...who happen to be seniors start like pushin up..and one of them is mad molesting reg talkin bout "U GUYS NEED TO SEND THE JUNIORS HOME AND CHILL WITH SENIORS"....and the whole time im havin flashbacks from West Side Story about the Jets and the Sharks rumbling...and im hopin these bitches duke it out.....and then the narhwal starts bitchin about goin home...and the juniors leave....

so for the rest of the night..me and harry sit there tellin these seniors that Michael Jackson is really my daddy and that im the kid he's talkin about in Billie-Jean....and that Harry's mom carries a blade in her mouth like Birdie from Above the Rim..and that all indian mothers do that....and then i told one of the girls Harry is an ill dancer...and she dragged all 6'2 of him onto the dance floor and he just stood there..the whole time were doin that..reggie is gettin free drinks @ the bar...and this fuckin duck keeps rubbin on his leg talkin about he should come back to the dorm with her...it was fuckin gr8...cept for the cockblockage....

so for the rest of the night..me and harry sit there tellin these seniors that Michael Jackson is really my daddy and that im the kid he's talkin about in Billie-Jean....and that Harry's mom carries a blade in her mouth like Birdie from Above the Rim..and that all indian mothers do that....and then i told one of the girls Harry is an ill dancer...and she dragged all 6'2 of him onto the dance floor and he just stood there..the whole time were doin that..reggie is gettin free drinks @ the bar...and this fuckin duck keeps rubbin on his leg talkin about he should come back to the dorm with her...it was fuckin gr8...cept for the cockblockage....

:laugh: :laugh: