Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Star & Buckwild

nomembername

i'm a hata...i hope they rotting in some barbershops giving haircuts and watching videos on tv and still hating on everything that comes on...

ur fuckin crazy!!!! those were the illest cats on radio ever!

"im feelin niggerish this morning....lets order breakfast and not pay for it"

"CUT HIS DAMN MIC OFF"

I fucking can't stand Ed Lover...the worst is I actually listen to 105.1 from 8:00am - 8:30 cause dj Kut plays straight through and then at the end that faggot always jumps in and starts making some corny ass lines to go along with it...

I wish they would replace them but do you think they would have the same type of freedom they had on Hot 97...them niggas cracked me up every morning. How he would just curse bitches out who called up and shit...and how he would only play a song he had to play for like 5 seconds...and the beef he had w/ Jay-Z...I could go on and on

but here's the thing...i dont deny the fact that those cats are funny...but it's the fact that they always say 'their ppl are being suppressed'...it's definitely not positive...i mean sometimes i'm just tired of hearing them talk about that stuff everytime an afro-american gets shot...sometimes i just wantta hear some positive energy so i listen to wbls...they're a cool station in the morning..and z100 or howard...

I fucking can't stand Ed Lover...the worst is I actually listen to 105.1 from 8:00am - 8:30 cause dj Kut plays straight through

u n me both haha

ed gets on my nerves...there lil ''act's'' are wack. what happened to dre? i remember that hot97 wouldn't keep dre n thats when ed left (right?)

but here's the thing...i dont deny the fact that those cats are funny...but it's the fact that they always say 'their ppl are being suppressed'...it's definitely not positive...i mean sometimes i'm just tired of hearing them talk about that stuff everytime an afro-american gets shot...sometimes i just wantta hear some positive energy so i listen to wbls...they're a cool station in the morning..and z100 or howard...

if u ever heard Star say his people r being suppressed...u were trippin balls in the AM. Star is half white...as in one of his parents has white skin..as in his mom or dad is caucasian. even if he did say it..it was prolly totally out of context and he was fucking around.

"HOT 97...home of hip-hop and Jay Z...err..R&B"

the illest shit was his obsession with Lil Bow Wow "Bump that ish agaiN!! bump that bow wow track"

seriously LMFAO!!! those mother fuckers were funny as hell. He used to play his rock songs at the end and say, "Now these niggas is gangsta, fuck all that shit you guys listen to." They would have to play and audit of that guy sayin, "Hot 97, Hot 97." That way people would know it was still Hot97. lmao

Or his story about how he used to live in the hood, but then his fam moved to Scott Plains, NJ. He was like that the real hood, those fuckin crackers are the original gangsta's. They didnt play regular games they played the "Ice Pick" game and stab him in the back. hahahaha

Buck would always get yelled at for comin in late high.

they were foul when Aalyia (sp) and Left eye died. They would play a plane crash skit wit some girl screamin. Then when Left Eye died they played a car honkin its horn and some girl screamin and then you would hear a crach... LMAO motherfuckers are shot!

u remember the story of how buckwild was supposedly livin with Star and Star wasnt lettin him smoke....and how one night Buck heard some noises..and he went out into his backyard and there was Buck scrounging thru the grass lookin for herb....i was in tears

or when he used to call hot97 the "BIG JEW ENGINE"...they were fuckin awesome

They had Justin up in the studio and asked him if he hit it (talkin about Britney)... Justin got mad as hell... They didnt really ask him anything else but Britney questions... haha They use to rip on everyone and ask the funniest questions.

I remember when Star used to bump the Bow Wow and Lil Romeo tracks and tried to get them to beef... lmao hahaha

remember the case of the Lil Bow Wow CD...when someone threw it in the trash...and Star was heaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaated

omg hahahahah hell yeh I remember that ish... I use to listen to them every morning when I worked construction. That shit was funny as hell.

How about when they had that search for another host... He asked them questions about rock music. lol to funny!

Just heard here in Philadelphia (if im not mistaken) that star and buckwild are going to be simulcasted here on Power 99, our urban Clear Channel Station starting next week. It seems simulcasting is the way now with CC b/c we are also simulcasted Wendy Williams. Big move, but also less opportunities in Radio for new talent. hope the show is as good as u say, but it wont be hard to outdo our current morning show.