Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Want A Shot?

nomembername

I actually found the pic above in some Spring Break '04 gallery which brings up my question...me and some friends were throwing around the idea of hitting up Spring Break one last time. I'm talking about Cancun Spring Break where we would just be able to go to town on a bunch of fucked up 18 year old bitches...I'm sure it wouldn't happen and I'm sure some of you other perverts have thought about it too, so what do you think?

I went twice...once my sophmore year and again junior year of college. Can you imagine the damage that could be done.

Here are some pics of some girls with some hot bodies acting like filthy whores. Why we're discussing this, feel free to post some pics of whores on Spring Break as well.

Most of these girls actually look older so I'm not sure where they are but they're topless so that's all that matters.

IMAGE0002.JPG

IMAGE0004.JPG

Had to post this one...check out the staff guy in the top right corner, looks like he got a little too excited

IMAGE0010.JPG