Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Seb Fontaine@Crobar question

Bling

I have never heard seb fontaine live....

how is he? ive heard a few of his sets online but can someone give me some info as to how he is in person? also can someone be more specific on the exact type of house he spins?

thanks

He's pretty good actually. He doesnt have a 'specific' style of house..

He ranges from whatever is hot in UK & Ibiza at this time to

a few prog-like sounds.

This is why I like him, 'cause he doesnt stick to one format only.

He's jammed with Layo & Bushwacka and his residency @ CREAM was tops.

I'd go see him if I could. Have fun!

:party::pint:

Skibby Di Doo Bop Bop Style, infused with trancending polynesian rythms dating back to 10 B.C. Backed with the archaic Egyptian hymns of the Raveruphagous tribes of south central Uranus. Some confuse it with straight up house, but those are uneducated club goers who don't really know the specific type of exact house that is represented by Seb...whose real name is really Sebwhythefuckdoyouhavetosubfuckinggenreeveryfuckingthingyoulistentoo Fotaine.

SS :finger:

Skibby Di Doo Bop Bop Style, infused with trancending polynesian rythms dating back to 10 B.C. Backed with the archaic Egyptian hymns of the Raveruphagous tribes of south central Uranus. Some confuse it with straight up house, but those are uneducated club goers who don't really know the specific type of exact house that is represented by Seb...whose real name is really Sebwhythefuckdoyouhavetosubfuckinggenreeveryfuckingthingyoulistentoo Fotaine.

SS :finger:

:lol3::laugh:

I have never heard seb fontaine live....

how is he? ive heard a few of his sets online but can someone give me some info as to how he is in person? also can someone be more specific on the exact type of house he spins?

thanks

Seb used to be decent back when he had his Cream residency. He's not really that "underground" anymore and most of it would be considered just bland progressive these days. His set for Perfecto sucks and the only GU: Prototype that I ever really got into was the third one.

He shouldnt disappoint... He was solid when he had his show on Radio 1...

I guess you could "label" him uk progressive house...

As for checking him out live, havent heard anything about him doing a live show since like 4 years back when he blew the soundsystem at Shadow Lounge...

Good one...