Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Studio 4 OMFG

roveen

speaking of promoters i guess richie rydell didn't listen to the promoters and played all new HARD music and people were going crazy and were dancing.0 .......... people we will dance to GOOD music, and that is the truth........... there is alot of good music people will dance to but aren't getting the chance.............

Just in case Richie does have someone that tells him what to play and his name is Petey. Petey has a great ear for music that is why u hear richie playing that stuff. Figure u dont know much about the business.

wow....thats the most pathetic review of a dj i have read.

even when laurie619 used to rip dj's at least she was there and stated what she did and ddidnt like.

You on the other hand....come out and hate cause he's using a laptop and try to put a spin on your pathetic post by saying support the artist. GHEY DUDE.

What tracks did he play,

what speed

what was slow

what were some of his mixes.

Listen CHAMP

this friday..I wanna see you in the dome

with a pencil and a notepad...taking notes on all his flaws...then at 3:30 am i wanna see your review and tracklisting.

then i want yuo to follow up your review with what he could have done better and how you think you can do a better job....but before that part i wanna see your credentials and I want you to tell me who the fuck died and made you the fucking authority on djing and dance music.

Cause what i know is if you have a room thta is rockin out...it means A. the dj can read the crowd. B. the dj must be doing a pretty good job at least or c. its a room full of deaf people who have no fucking clue what theyre listening to and are just feeling the bass and jumping around.

Last I checked...there arent that many deaf people hanging out in the dome at sandbar.

So please stop the bullshit and you immature childish comments that hold no merit.

Please spare yourself any further embarrasment and let this thread die.

Thank you for your expected cooperation inthis matter.

The Management

Kosta Muthafuckin P.

WE WILL SEE HOW BUSY IT IS THIS FRIDAY, I BET IT'S NOT............ SANDBAR WAS NOWHERE NEAR AS PACKED AS PREVOUS YRS, SEASIDE WAS DEAD ON FRIDAY'S SO I ASK "WHY WAS SANDBAR SLOW"............ DON'T TELL ME IT WASN'T SLOW OR U R DENIAL... DON'T GET ME WRONG IT WASN'T DEAD, BY NOTHING LIKE IT WAS 3 YRS. AGO....... WHY WASN'T PACKED THIS YR???????????????????

JUST FOR THE RECORD U PEOPLE DON'T KNOW A GOOD VIBE, A GOOD VIBE ISN'T 6 DRUNK PEOPLE SCREAMING............. POST SOME PICS OF FRIDAY NITE CUS I WON'T BE THERE AND I DOUBT ANYBODY ELSE WILL BE EITHER............

ROVEEN POST A MIX................................. THAT'S ALL

IT'S A SHAME WHAT PEOPLE WILL DO FOR 5 OFF OF THE COVER

Just in case Richie does have someone that tells him what to play and his name is Petey. Petey has a great ear for music that is why u hear richie playing that stuff. Figure u dont know much about the business.

GENIUS I'M TALKING ABOUT WHEN HE WAS AT SANDBAR.............

This kid is an asswipe, get a clue about muzik b4 u speak. He is more talented then you'll ever be and as the previous posts have stated JP also uses a laptop as well as vinyl. God this kid is a herb. See everyone tomorrow. Good lineup in store.

GREAT ANOTHER WANNABE PROMOTER.............. THIS IS WHY THE SCENE SUCKS............

GENIUS I'M TALKING ABOUT WHEN HE WAS AT SANDBAR.............

smartass doesn't matter where Richie plays Petey is his boss and tells him what to play whereever he is at. like i said u dont know much about this industry. busy or not whoever is there will have a goodtime. computers or vinyl, classics or new bombs it dont matter... its all about going out having a great time meeting great people.... or not, dancing your ass off and maybe getting drunk. ITS CALLED ENTERTAINMENT!!!! and thats why we get paid the big bucks to do our job. we are entertainers be it promoters, bartenders, djs, and so forth we are there for u to have fun. remember WE GET PAID TO WATCH YOU HAVE FUN!!! so shutup and enjoy!!!

I Hope Petey Doesn't Tell Richie What To Play, I Doubt It................ If This Is How Nj Club Scene Is, Where Promoters Tell Dj's What To Play, Then No Thanks I Won't Be Playing In Nj............no Wonder Why So Many Nj Clubs Suck..................... U Probably R Making $100.00 A Nite...............

bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla

laptop schmaptop, its a cool way not to carry 1000 records with you,

but.. you have to know how to work the shit, you cant cheat and have the

damn thing match up beats for you like some people do, jonathan uses a laptop, but he uses it right. (with the final scratch) so in reality he is spinning it on a turntable with a blank vinyl cueing it up just like any other record.

Roveen is an awsome dj and yes, he uses a laptop (which is really siick by the way).And also, Jonathan Peters uses a laptop ALL NIGHT LONG.......ITS CALLED TECNOLOGY :)

And as far as Rydell.........he is absolutly siiick in the dj department, as we all know.The relationship him and PK have is a special one....he does NOT tell him what to play (in the way you are saying).They DO constantly vibe back and fourth about the common goals of our venues and what WE think our crowd wants to hear( i even stick my nose in those conversations). We ALL agree....we play what moves our party........its about what our CROWD wants, not what we want. I can guarentee you that you would NEVER be at one of our parties with Rydell saying...."what the fuck is he playing, this sucks"...(As we do with some other well known djs) It would never happpen. He plays to move the crowd in front of him.Period.

And any great dj would do the same.

Worry about impressing the crowd....not the entourage that the dj brought with him.

Anyway , this thread was about STUDIO 4..........YOU WILL ALL LIKE VERY.....VERY......MUCH. I PROMISE. :)

What a bunch of bs to read thru!!!!!!!

For the record Im no critic but can say that the one time I was at sandbar this year Roveen was sick...........first time I heard him and all he played was shit I didn't even know(not that Im anybody but hey)...............

As far as sandbar or seaside being dead, it has to do with the new generation of club-goers and not the actual dj...................people want something different and that doesn't mean they want a dj spinning vinyl....................they want more JZ and less robbie rivera or whoever................times change, technology change...........get wit it or quit it!!!!!

And as far as Rydell.........he is absolutly siiick in the dj department, as we all know.The relationship him and PK have is a special one....he does NOT tell him what to play (in the way you are saying).They DO constantly vibe back and fourth about the common goals of our venues and what WE think our crowd wants to hear( i even stick my nose in those conversations). We ALL agree....we play what moves our party........its about what our CROWD wants, not what we want. I can guarentee you that you would NEVER be at one of our parties with Rydell saying...."what the fuck is he playing, this sucks"...(As we do with some other well known djs) It would never happpen. He plays to move the crowd in front of him.Period.

And any great dj would do the same.

Worry about impressing the crowd....not the entourage that the dj brought with him.

Anyway , this thread was about STUDIO 4..........YOU WILL ALL LIKE VERY.....VERY......MUCH. I PROMISE. :)

Hey George! you know what i mean about Rydell and Peteys relationship and the way they talk to each other about music. This guy apparently is a hater and killed this thread.

This Thread is about Studio 4 and I can't wait to see the place! I will definetly be there opening night supporting you guys!!

realize we have residencies for a reason.

EASY THERE GUY. ONE PROBLEM WITH THE SCENE TODAY IS THAT MANY DJS WHO DONT DESERVE RESIDENCIES HAVE THEM. I CAN NAME 4-5 DJS OF THE TOP OF MY HEAD IN NJ AND NY THAT DONT DESERVE THE RESIDENCIES THEY HAVE, WHETHER IT BE BECUASE OF SKILL, LACK OF A NAME, WHATEVER YOU WANT TO SAY. I WONT NAME THEM BECUASE IM NOT GONNA HATE+GOOD FOR THEM! BUT DONT SAY PROMOTERS GIVE DJS RESIDENCIES FOR A REASON WHEN THAT REASON MIGHT BE ONE THING THAT IS BRINGING THE SCENE DOWN.

PEACE

FLASH

I just got back from Studio 4 and all I can say is holy shit. The place is gonna be insane. You walk in thru a narrow hallway with moroccan style decor, where you get a glimpse of the moroccan room through small arch-like windows. You turn the corner, and walk through the double doors into the main room...

...and your jaw just absolutely drops.

30' High ceilings, multi-level seating and vip areas, the DJ booth overlooking the club on yet another level with another VIP area behind it, lights on hydraulics that move the entire light truss up and down, two huge bars flank the dancefloor, a BI-LEVEL STAGE for shows, i can keep going, and the place isn't even completed yet!

Absolutely beautiful.

ITS GONAN BE A SICK ASS PARTY... GOOD LUCK ON SATURDAY ROVEEN!

WE WILL SEE HOW BUSY IT IS THIS FRIDAY, I BET IT'S NOT............ SANDBAR WAS NOWHERE NEAR AS PACKED AS PREVOUS YRS, SEASIDE WAS DEAD ON FRIDAY'S SO I ASK "WHY WAS SANDBAR SLOW"............ DON'T TELL ME IT WASN'T SLOW OR U R DENIAL... DON'T GET ME WRONG IT WASN'T DEAD, BY NOTHING LIKE IT WAS 3 YRS. AGO....... WHY WASN'T PACKED THIS YR???????????????????

JUST FOR THE RECORD U PEOPLE DON'T KNOW A GOOD VIBE, A GOOD VIBE ISN'T 6 DRUNK PEOPLE SCREAMING............. POST SOME PICS OF FRIDAY NITE CUS I WON'T BE THERE AND I DOUBT ANYBODY ELSE WILL BE EITHER............

ROVEEN POST A MIX................................. THAT'S ALL

IT'S A SHAME WHAT PEOPLE WILL DO FOR 5 OFF OF THE COVER

You fucking tool

You blatantly avoided all my comments and came back with sopme bullshit.

It just shows you have no clue about what the fuck youare talking about.

Sandbar and seaside have absolutely nothing to do with each other you moron.

In the past seaside fridays were busy as sandbar was packed.

I have not been to sandbar to make that jusdgement call myself but from reliable sources have heard it was good this summer.

And wtf do you know about a vibe.

Youre probably some snot nosed punk that just started this shit recently and think you know everything there is to know about everything. Tell you what tough guy.

PUT UP OR SHUT UP.

IM CALLING YOU OUT BITCH.

STOP HIDING.

SHOW YOUR FACE. POST A PIC OR HAVE THE BALLS TO GO TO SANDBAR AND INTRODUCE YOURSELF TO ROVEEN...IM SURE HE'LL EVEN COMP YOU.

TILL THEN GO KILL YOURSELF

THE MANAGEMENT

KOSTA P.

I just got back from Studio 4 and all I can say is holy shit. The place is gonna be insane. You walk in thru a narrow hallway with moroccan style decor, where you get a glimpse of the moroccan room through small arch-like windows. You turn the corner, and walk through the double doors into the main room...

...and your jaw just absolutely drops.

30' High ceilings, multi-level seating and vip areas, the DJ booth overlooking the club on yet another level with another VIP area behind it, lights on hydraulics that move the entire light truss up and down, two huge bars flank the dancefloor, a BI-LEVEL STAGE for shows, i can keep going, and the place isn't even completed yet!

Absolutely beautiful.

YOOOOOO ROVEEN. I WAS GONNA CALL YOU A WHILE BACK BUT AFTER WE DJED AT 23 SOUTH TOGETHER, MY CELL PHONE BROKE AND I LOST YOUR NUMBER. IM DEF GONNA COME OUT ONE OF THESE NIGHTS TO CHECK IT OUT TALK TO YOU SOON