Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Studio 4 OMFG

roveen

Yeah Okay, I'm A Newbie To The Club Scene.........ha Ha

Club Expo, Life Tues, Save The Robots, Tunnel And Shit Load Of Others...................

I Love These Guys That Got Into The Scene Like 3 Or 4 Yrs Ago And Think There Experts.................

Get Over Yourself Kosta, And As Far As Going To Roveen, No Thanks..... Summers Over.......... I Was Going To Go To Joeys But Now I'm Not On Sunday Since Roveen Going To Be There, Maybe I'll Go To Disco Instead...............

What Comments Have Avoided??????????????

another thing i forgot to mention which a few dj's that play in the jersey circuit and a few in the ny scene need to learn about programming a night. i have heard some horrible programming recently no names mentioned but Roveen is not one to be picking on...i think he's closer to the top of the list rather than the these other guys that are just absurdly horrendous.

Nuff said.

KP

HEY KOSTA PUSSY NAME SOME NAMES................... SAD PART IS U PROBABLY KISS THERE ASS FOR COMPS......... OH WELL THAT'S NOT ME I'M HONEST............ WELL PUSSY NAME SOME NAMES........PROBABLY WON'T...................

SO ROVEEN AND RYAN KNOW HOW TO PROGRAM A NITE, I WANT TO HEAR U CORRECTLY....................

KOSTA IN YOUR OPINION WHY DO U THINK THE SCENE SUCKS NOW????........

HEY KOSTA PUSSY NAME SOME NAMES................... SAD PART IS U PROBABLY KISS THERE ASS FOR COMPS......... OH WELL THAT'S NOT ME I'M HONEST............ WELL PUSSY NAME SOME NAMES........PROBABLY WON'T...................

SO ROVEEN AND RYAN KNOW HOW TO PROGRAM A NITE, I WANT TO HEAR U CORRECTLY....................

KOSTA IN YOUR OPINION WHY DO U THINK THE SCENE SUCKS NOW????........

Ive worked in this business for years....there is no need to name names and shit on people. If ya aint got nothin nice to say....you know how the rest goes....tryin stickin to it scumfuck.

The scene doesnt necessarilly suck...i have a great time at spirit sat...disco sun has changed up and a few others....jersey scene has changed and there isnt that much appeal for me personally...doesnt necessarilly mean it sucks...

but if you insist the scene sucks Ill tell you why

Because of scumbag loser shit talking mother fuckers like yourself who bitch like a fucking cunt on the rag and have no balls to take any iniciative to do anything to fucking change it or make it better. Instead you sit back and fucking cry you fucking twat on a messageboard.....do something you spineless prick. make it better. show me what you can do.

Throw your own party...youve been around for so long so you should know whats up at this point.

Sit the fuck down...youve just been schooled bitch.

the management

Kosta P.

Im not on here much, but I just happened to catch this thread. This Studio4 space sounds great. Good luck to all involved. Is PK behind it ? (Im assuming from the sound of it)

Hey Roveen aka Mini-Me ! In defense of Roveen, Roveen and I go back many years now and he is a superb person, graphic designer, DJ and friend. :bowdown: I not only respect him as a designer & business person, but DEF as an old school DJ who knows what DJing was all about even BEFORE technology turned it into laptops and CDs. Evolving with the times and using technology is no crime.

You're gonna have *haters* and big mouths no matter where you go. Not everyone will like what you play etc. WHO CARES ? As the saying goes *You can't please all the people ..all of the time*

So, :gang: to the haters ! :ghey:

Peace out, Ro . ..hope to see you soon.

~HENRY ALEXANDER

p.s. Im not being bias because I know Roveen, because if he sucked he KNOWS I'd be the first one to tell him. LOL He takes criticism well, as he has exhibited in this thread. We leave the the rough house tactics & internet-beef issues for kosta to handle *tactfully*. LOL Peace !

• 5 months later...
I just got back from Studio 4 and all I can say is holy shit. The place is gonna be insane. You walk in thru a narrow hallway with moroccan style decor, where you get a glimpse of the moroccan room through small arch-like windows. You turn the corner, and walk through the double doors into the main room...

...and your jaw just absolutely drops.

30' High ceilings, multi-level seating and vip areas, the DJ booth overlooking the club on yet another level with another VIP area behind it, lights on hydraulics that move the entire light truss up and down, two huge bars flank the dancefloor, a BI-LEVEL STAGE for shows, i can keep going, and the place isn't even completed yet!

Absolutely beautiful.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEMAN