Clubplanet Nightlife Community

This is how drugs kill people: Rick James

bumpdaddy

hey rookie- you obviously dont know who or what goes on in east harlem- get out of the burbs- get out of hanging out in malls- lmfao- and come into the city rookie- you might get scared- lmfao

Listen dickhead, I'm not sitting here condoning drug use. Of course I know how bad drugs are. But all I was saying is that you sound like a total asshole, trying to impress people with your "east harlem" and bronx connections. Listen, if I wanted to hang out in a shithole with a bunch of disgusting lowlives on welfare, I'd hang out in those places. If you really wanted to sound like you had anything really going for you (I'm sure you'll learn this as you mature), you'll tell me you live in Saddle River NJ. ;)

Listen dickhead, I'm not sitting here condoning drug use. Of course I know how bad drugs are. But all I was saying is that you sound like a total asshole, trying to impress people with your "east harlem" and bronx connections. Listen, if I wanted to hang out in a shithole with a bunch of disgusting lowlives on welfare, I'd hang out in those places. If you really wanted to sound like you had anything really going for you (I'm sure you'll learn this as you mature), you'll tell me you live in Saddle River NJ. ;)

hey you small minded dushe bag lollol- i never said i lived there..lmfao- guess you can't read either....those are italian neighborhoods moron..lets say i have "interests' there- lolollol-also- we dont tolerate drugs in those hoods- you'd get your wrist slapped or worse if you use drugs- condone drugs- sell drugs- Im not wasting time trying to impress you- youre small- way to small- impressing people is a game-im not inot games- drugs is a game- in not into games..looks like youre easily impressed with games and money- dam you would ve made a good whore yourself- lmfo come into those hoods- talk to the local inhbitants like you are now- chicken shit- you don;t have a clue about drugs- or those hoods at all dushe bag- you make me laugh- go back to your mall white bread- your mommas calling you- faggot

hey you small minded dushe bag lollol- i never said i lived there..lmfao- guess you can't read either....those are italian neighborhoods moron..lets say i have "interests' there- lolollol-also- we dont tolerate drugs in those hoods- you'd get your wrist slapped or worse if you use drugs- condone drugs- sell drugs- Im not wasting time trying to impress you- youre small- way to small- impressing people is a game-im not inot games- drugs is a game- in not into games..looks like youre easily impressed with games and money- dam you would ve made a good whore yourself- lmfo come into those hoods- talk to the local inhbitants like you are now- chicken shit- you don;t have a clue about drugs- or those hoods at all dushe bag- you make me laugh- go back to your mall white bread- your mommas calling you- faggot

You are by far the funniest man on CP right now. It is so cute how you get all worked up over the stupidest bullshit. Your blood pressure I'm guessing is like 185/110. :laugh: Keep the fun posts coming! :)

Originally Posted by babbo

Uhm I'll let you in on a secret .... there are about 6 italians left in each of those "hoods" .... and East Harlem and little italy are two of the hottest herion dealing areas in the city... I'm as italian as they come ..born in a sicilian town you probably never even heard of... There are drugs in all of those areas and the people you claim to "associate with" are bringing them in... the only ones who get a slap are the ones who aren't buying from the approved selllers. You keep implying that you're somehow "connected". It's the kind of talk I heard all through High School... I thaught I'd heard the end of it when i moved out of bensonhurst but apparently some people don't grow out of the "wannabe" phase... I'll gladly meet you at any of those locations... Il Cortile, Rao's, Mario's ... I know all the "wannabe non made punk" tourist spots..... go check up on your "interests" i smell something burning....

Originally Posted by babbo

Uhm I'll let you in on a secret .... there are about 6 italians left in each of those "hoods" .... and East Harlem and little italy are two of the hottest herion dealing areas in the city... I'm as italian as they come ..born in a sicilian town you probably never even heard of... There are drugs in all of those areas and the people you claim to "associate with" are bringing them in... the only ones who get a slap are the ones who aren't buying from the approved selllers. You keep implying that you're somehow "connected". It's the kind of talk I heard all through High School... I thaught I'd heard the end of it when i moved out of bensonhurst but apparently some people don't grow out of the "wannabe" phase... I'll gladly meet you at any of those locations... Il Cortile, Rao's, Mario's ... I know all the "wannabe non made punk" tourist spots..... go check up on your "interests" i smell something burning....

yep I was right..you do know all the tourists places...stay in the burbs- more your speed..starbucks is good for ya....

yep I was right..you do know all the tourists places...stay in the burbs- more your speed..starbucks is good for ya....

yeah... i know em all.... and I know lots of guys like you... i grew up with lotsa punks like you..... Since you're so well protected..... why dont you save me some time and let me know exactly where to find you? I can forget the IP address tracking and slap you like the drama queen cocksucking bitch that you are. I will find out... it's only a metter of time and few dollars...Take your nonsense to another forum while you're still able to type.

And learn how to spell douchebag..... So when I sell your bitch ass to someone you'll know what to clean your ass with :blah:

And learn how to spell douchebag..... So when I sell your bitch ass to someone you'll know what to clean your ass with :blah:

ahhhhh..now youre out correcting spelling and grammar...bet the old neighborhood is real proud of ya there junior- you made em all proud- ya sound a tad upset there junior- wonder whats up yr ass tonight?? hungover??? lmfao

yeah... i know em all.... and I know lots of guys like you... i grew up with lotsa punks like you..... Since you're so well protected..... why dont you save me some time and let me know exactly where to find you? I can forget the IP address tracking and slap you like the drama queen cocksucking bitch that you are. I will find out... it's only a metter of time and few dollars...Take your nonsense to another forum while you're still able to type.

hey junior- i see youre threatening now?? I guess the lawyers need a copy of this- wheels are in action junior

hey junior- i see youre threatening now?? I guess the lawyers need a copy of this- wheels are in action junior

Lawyers don't scare rookies like me......... we're stupid like that......

But it sounds to me like Mr. King of NY is disturbed and very much paranoid..

I'm willing to bet you're an unemployed 30 year old living in Mamma's Basement in Queens..... I will have this information before this weekend....

Maybe I'll post it for everyone... maybe i'll keep it to myself... maybe i should take a poll...

You've just proven my point.... Your a clown ... nothing more than a drama queen.... I'll take it a step further.... You can call all the lawyers you want.... most of them are probably customers of mine anyway.... make sure you get a urine sample before you hire a lawyer...

BABBO? BABBOO??? BABBBBOOOOOOOOO??????????

OH NO DID THEY GET TO HIM?????? :aaah:

HAHAHAHAHA This is sooo fucking funny....Don't stop now......

I agree with the above......Drugs don't kill people...People kill people....

Even an idiot can see Mr. James wanted to die.....Suicide.... :vomit2:

BABBO? BABBOO??? BABBBBOOOOOOOOO??????????

OH NO DID THEY GET TO HIM?????? :aaah:

HAHAHAHAHA This is sooo fucking funny....Don't stop now......

I agree with the above......Drugs don't kill people...People kill people....

Even an idiot can see Mr. James wanted to die.....Suicide.... :vomit2:

What happened to Babbo? :type: Did somebody :biggun: ?