Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Have the "Rolls" dried up...?

perfecto9

Talk about sounding stuck up this kid sounds like a clown

"SilverBull"VIP all he talks about how VIP he is who the fuck cares.

I was reading his review of the party at Crowbar and all he talks about is how much time he spent in VIP and how he knows everyone and how good of a dancer he is. who the fuck cares shut the fuck up will you. April and him would be so perfect.

That's exactly what I'm saying, not that I'm the most interesting person and would have SO much to say. It's just that I wouldn't want to sit around and talk all night about how awesome he thinks he is and how he's going to make millions and retire by the time he's 30, pass please.

I would probably excuse myself to go to the bathroom and never come back, leave him with the check and without his gratuitus end of the night, thanks for dinner fuck. :rolleyes:

Talk about sounding stuck up this kid sounds like a clown

"SilverBull"VIP all he talks about how VIP he is who the fuck cares.

I was reading his review of the party at Crowbar and all he talks about is how much time he spent in VIP and how he knows everyone and how good of a dancer he is. who the fuck cares shut the fuck up will you. April and him would be so perfect.

Usually I would agree with this comment about anyone else but I know "SilverBull" and have seen him in action...he has been an intrical part of the scene for a long time, is probably one of the best dancers I've EVER seen, and has met tons of nice people where he has taken the time to teach them a few new moves here and there. If you ever met him you would change your views of him immediately...I think you are taking alot of his post out of context

Usually I would agree with this comment about anyone else but I know "SilverBull" and have seen him in action...he has been an intrical part of the scene for a long time, is probably one of the best dancers I've EVER seen, and has met tons of nice people where he has taken the time to teach them a few new moves here and there. If you ever met him you would change your views of him immediately...I think you are taking alot of his post out of context

Yeah and to his credit, he dances like a 25-28 year old.....