Clubplanet Nightlife Community

how was party with two Dannys.

grigoriy

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All I know is that when I first got there at 1, Howells was playing slow ambient music, I think waiting for the place to fill up, within the hour, he RIPPED IT! CLASSIC Howells and Tengalia all night long, complete feeling of being back at Vinyl long time ago , I hope they come back soon and do it all over again

I didn't say it was BAD music persay, I think Howells' 24/7 DAY CD is one of the best pieces of music ever compiled, however I wanted to dance to some hard dark beats and as usual Mr. Howells didn't disapoint, his diversity is what make him the world class DJ that he is.

slow and ambient, lol are you kiddig me. You must be one of those people who like thier music harder and faster. Danny howells had me daning from the minute i got inside at 11pm. Its all about the groves of a track,not the speed.

dude what are you talking about, first you are like 4 feet 2 inches tall and were dancing SALSA with this MILF. change your fucking wardrobe. stop fucking using your black .50 cents bandana from pepboys, that shit is FOR GARDEN WORK.

all you cp are hillarious

Wasn't feeling Howells at all....I've seen him play about four times, and I have to say that, imo, he is the most overrated dj in the world....Technically speaking he is great, but his sets never have any flow at all, two tech house bombs, then a tired ass funky house track, then a couple proggy snoozers, and something that resembles trance, then back to the tech house....BLAH..BTW, what was Howells playing at the end of his set, like 140 bpms?

As for DT, what was up with the trance in the beginning? DT is my favorite dj in the world, but I just can't get into him when he isn't playing the whole night, it just seems like he can't get into a flow at all....Same thing when he went after Victor, back on Memorial day..

Next time the Roxy decides to throw one of these parties, I hope its just Danny T. from 10-10....

Besides that I had a blast ;)

yo t im short but i aint that short, gimme some credit here im 5'3 lol. And if i think i know who your talking about then its a couple i met outside the club who were part of the scene in 1974 and have done and experience so much for dance music in general. Whats wrong with dancing with people who share the same interests as you regardless of age. Now if you only knew who i did go home with that night and what she does and who she is would blow you away. And obviously you know who i am so why didnt you come up and say something, aint no need to hide and lurk behind names on the iternet man. Its all love, at least thisway i can put a face to ya. As for the wardrobe please no need to go there. Cause i could care less what anybody thinks, and im comfy and i dont look like some dragon ball z clone. If someone says find silverbull all you need to say is short guy in black cothes dancing with some silver chains. As for a pther clubbe, um hes white short hair its spiky he wears a/x shirt diesel pantsand shoes and works out a bit. SHEESH you will never find him lol.

dude what are you talking about, first you are like 4 feet 2 inches tall and were dancing SALSA with this MILF. change your fucking wardrobe. stop fucking using your black .50 cents bandana from pepboys, that shit is FOR GARDEN WORK.

guys........who the fuck is this waste of life?

gabe....i tell you......the haters lurk in the shadows by the thousands

who's this guy hating on my boy?

Silverbull, this guy is mad b/c he does not have your moves ... Yo thiago, step to the left :)

Silverbull, this guy is mad b/c he does not have your moves ... Yo thiago, step to the left :)

You are so fucking right. 100% correct

I'm more into Sound Factory Circles, not BREAKDOWN shit or Webster Hall TYPE OF DANCE.

I'm more into looking forward to seeing this KID battle some OLD SCHOOL SF Dancers at Roxy or even at Spirit.

First, you will need to get through the DOOR 'cause that SHIT of black 5.99 clothes WON'T get you into SPIRIT. Webster Hall yes.

But no MOVES lol whatsofucking ever. NONE. Just your HAND touching your FACE with that MILF. wHAT the fuck is that?

My apologies to all of you cp'ers RAVERS and your dance lol sick MOVES.

NO harsh intended to him, ravers or any SICK LOL webster hall Dancers.

Its all good and music has no BOUNDARIES.

But please. that FUCKING bandana is for NYC Bike Messengers.

Buy some 4 feet HEELS lol and Please don't do that TOUCHING of your face shit. Disgusting. lol SICK MOVES.

YOu are right, i was expecting the same SF Circles moves. You are not my style.

have a great day.

I'm more into Sound Factory Circles, not BREAKDOWN shit or Webster Hall TYPE OF DANCE.

I'm more into looking forward to seeing this KID battle some OLD SCHOOL SF Dancers at Roxy or even at Spirit.

First, you will need to get through the DOOR 'cause that SHIT of black 5.99 clothes WON'T get you into SPIRIT. Webster Hall yes.

But no MOVES lol whatsofucking ever. NONE. Just your HAND touching your FACE with that MILF. wHAT the fuck is that?

Buy some 4 feet HEELS lol and Please don't do that TOUCHING of your face shit. Disgusting. lol SICK MOVES.

have a great day.

Stop making fool out of yourself. You can't even construct one coherent sentense. Stop drinking hatorade and learn some simple grammar.

From the minute i got inside everywhere i turned i ran into old vinyl heads. DH was playing good at the beginning but got a little monotanous with his sound all the tracks started to sound the same. Anyway the main reason i went was for DT. I wasn't to impressed with what he was playing through out the nigh, but it was way better than the July 4th party. i can't remember what time it was but i was just chilling on the stairs when my friend grabs me an tells me to go on the dance floor with him becasue the music sounds so much better which i agree. So basically did some bumps on the dance floor and i guess the rest of the nite was history, Danny was playing these crazy sounds it wasn't even music i was just amazed, to me those final 2 hours made up for the music he was playing all night. For some hours later my boy and i were trying to explain to people what he was playing but it was just unexplainable, and actually another friend of mine who was also there said the same shit. i have been going to danny for many years and never heard this type of soundz from him ever it was mind blowing. anyway can't wait for the next DT party they are are always a good time, good vibe and on top of it always good music!! Lee Burridge 10/31 Cielo!!!!!!!!!!!!

have a great day.

yo be easy , There always somebody around trying to get attention