Clubplanet Nightlife Community

VIP's having all the fun?? (TUE @ CROBAR)

all true clubbers chill in VIP....every1 who hits 10K posts on CP pops bottles with models and DaVe in VIP rooms across america.......so keep postin playa...we got the Crissy on ice just for u

Yea...so...can I get some real info please? And thanks for the hint..i'll keep posting... :type:

oh...and no cristal for me...i'm a straigh up thugs passion drinker myself... NOT!!

make sure you keep that collar popped as well when you're poppin bottles of cris. :rock:

yeah kid you gotta be rocking the swagger... aka... a $580 sportcoat with $450 jpg pants and a pair of $195 prada flipflops... also long greasey hair and 4 day stubble... gets me in VIP everytime... never fails...

::pops collar and slicks eyebrows::

VIP is a big joke .. if u r hard core dancer .. then ur place is the dance floor ..

if u r a clubber .. u still wana be on the main floor chilling and checking other dancers ..and hearing the vibe first hand ...

i remember being invited to VIP many times .. and the few times i accepted (like when my body can't move anymore coz of injuries) .. i started dancing like crazy there and they thought i don't belong there .. coz no one dances there .. well .. i am talking serious dancing that is ... hehe ..

but if seeing fake people .. and wanting to feel important is your thing . then go to VIP .. hehe ..

peace

the MASK

you guys dont se the difference obviously. THIS particular event VIP is different than the normal vip that goes down atclubs. Look at the diference in music between the rooms thats why its seperated. And inside the VIP will not be bottle popping type of people, its an industry party, so think record producers, djs, recording artists, pomoters,. Not some fancy bottles moels crap like they normally have. Also the vip room in crobar is to the right of the dancefloor thru the glass doors for those who dnt know. not that tree room thingy. And mask there is a dancefloor in the vip room and there will be HARDCORE DANCERS in their as well. Just hardcore dancers who like different music and who are in the business. So once again this partys VIP room is not your average VIP room night. Also you would be suprise how many world famous djs, producers wlll be inthat room who make the music you enjoy, i would love for ya to go up to them and say "VIP I A JOKE, NOBODY KNOWS SHT ABOUT MUSIC IN THERE", there are so many parties goin on this week with so many famous djs that its insane, billboard parites as well. So believe me vip is where its at on tues. So one morales is done spinnin on the main floor, off to the side room i'll be goin.

you guys dont se the difference obviously. THIS particular event VIP is different than the normal vip that goes down atclubs. .

if you dont think big record exec's and wealthy people in the industry are going to be buying bottles of champagne and aren't going to be accompanied around by plastic barbie dolls i think you are in for a surprise.... where there's money.. there's golddigger's... regardless...

By different i mean this: On a regular club night there is no need for VIP rooms. But they have them and people inside think there super special and dont really care about the party,music,dj at the party. But remember and this is where the problem is with most of ya. This is not like just a free party. This is a big step in DANCE MUSIC being regonize as a force. Finally theres a grammy category for albums made by artist that we love. And this party is like a showcase for the grammy people to see that people do care about this style of music.

As for the vip room at this event will be filled with music people like i mentioned, now who they bring and date is not my concern. But these are the people who make what we all enjoy hearing and dancing too. And if they want a seperate room to be surrounded by their peers, whats wrong with that. It like me at a club i hate being surrounded by guidos and look for people like me to chill with. At least know that the people in vip MAIN INTENT is for the good of EDM and not just popin bottels. Now do you see the difference.

i guess those are different vip rooms .. well then that is different then .. and hopefully those people can make a difference in recongnizing edm music to the mass public ..

i wish i can go then .. but it is in the middle of the week .. sucks .. at least i can make a statement to all those people about loving the music .. all my life .. regardless of age .. occupation .. interests .. or pain .. hehe ..

peace

the MASK

OK..thanks for the responses...but I think SilverBull hit the nail on the head...I am definately not a gold-digger waiting to suck some execs off in the VIP...nor do I plan to wear heels and skirt so I can't dance..I WANT TO DANCE MY ASS OFF OFF OFF!!...but the DJ's playin in the VIP satisfies my house addiction when I want something different from my PVD affixation!!...but now that I got the email sayin that the VIP people were personally selected and invited...I see theres no hope then...poo.

Maybe anyone else that likes the DJ's in the VIP room and wasn't hand picked we can go and storm the castles and crash the party!!??...ok no..maybe not. :yuck: