Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: CP Miami

deepspell

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

damn thats messed up...i dont think ive even seen a kkk member whiter than mattas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dont be hating on me cuz i can track my blood line all the way back to Spain...u damn brown hater...btw, considering that u are Cuban too, i thought u can at least spell my last name right...geez....:tongue:

shouts to:

Domingo (you are a sick sick man....your set almost made my head explode :eek: )

Crespo (your a cool ass dude man. i hope to chill with you again and learn from your expertise!!!! your the fucking man!!)

ekitel ( insane set bro...very very good shit)

happyface (i got you and whoever else in madden next time kidd......time for a beating from up north :laugh::beer: )

as you can see.....im slowly recovering and remembering names :laugh:

thanks man .. send me a pm for a link to the land of techno. :)

domingo was great minus a few technical difficulties .. some of those records even had me going wtf is this .. i don't know ..

THE CATALYST!!!!!!!!!

Deepspell and Phatman.....

What can I say about you guys, 2 awesome, laid back down to earth guys from up north, coming down south to have some good times! :)

Definately we shall hang out again the next time you come down or if I ever go up to visit. Thanks for the kind words and I shall be sending you guys copies of the sets from the celebration :party:

eric what program did you use to record the sets? and what kinda soundcard did u use....

i wanna start doing that shit to record my sets....i always use a tascam Live cd burner but it only records as long as the cd is....records it in real time tracked and all...

but i wanna record some 2-3 hr sets that i throw down as practice so i can see where i need to imporve and stuff like that

CrzyC - wild thing, you make my heart sing - you make eeeeeeverything groooovy - our little julie mccoy - what would this trip been without your presence and planning - certainly not what it came to be. Thank you so much for everything - we would love to return the favor tenfold if and when you venture up our way

Lulamishka - thanks to you and C, I have to stand up now and put my hands in the air when i say the word whore

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

You guys are the best! I had loads of fun with you boyz and look forward to my trip up there (whenever that may be). So glad you enjoyed your stay the "The Land", we told you it couldnt be described in words. :D

bzzzzzzzzzzzz......bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.....bzzzzzzzzzzzzz

:kiss2: for both of you!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

You guys are the best! I had loads of fun with you boyz and look forward to my trip up there (whenever that may be). So glad you enjoyed your stay the "The Land", we told you it couldnt be described in words. :D

bzzzzzzzzzzzz......bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.....bzzzzzzzzzzzzz

:kiss2: for both of you!

Have you ever been to NYC, Carisa? :D

eric what program did you use to record the sets? and what kinda soundcard did u use....

i wanna start doing that shit to record my sets....i always use a tascam Live cd burner but it only records as long as the cd is....records it in real time tracked and all...

but i wanna record some 2-3 hr sets that i throw down as practice so i can see where i need to imporve and stuff like that

I used a program called Total Recorder. Has a schedule timer and stuff. Very nice program. The sound card used was the one on the board of the computer I used; Compaq. For recording live sets, it's the best way to go. But if you gonna do a mix CD, keep using the Tascam, that's what I use to record mine :)

Which reminds me, gotta run over to Flip's and pick it up and start breaking them up......YO FLIP!!! Where you at? :tongue: