Clubplanet Nightlife Community

grooveman records

deepspell

i was a bit dissapointed....the records are more expensive than here in NYC....even for domestics its like 2-3 more bucks a records BUTTTTTTTTTT the free demos they had outside lying around for free MOREEEEE than made up for it....

got outa there spending 40 bucks and coming out with 15 records :laugh:

...that place had the most uncomfortable seats and couches......AND they have no xxl sizes for shirts......what's a big boy like me supposed to do? rock the tank tops?.......

yea their shirts were kinda ghey....i was gunna buy a space shirt but then i snapped out of it

i listened to those promos by the way......they are allllllll FIRE!!!! :bounce:

....when?.........lol.........someone didnt go straight to work this morning, did they?.......unless they gave you a turntable for your office, lmao........

dude i got in like at 1230 - 1......i just HAD to listen to them

freshman, wish i coulda gone, ive heard great things about uncle sam....i was FUCKING PISSED....how can a record store not carry anything off of 20:20 or SAW ??? :rolleyes: blasphemy i tell you! :mad:

shit you're kidding, I though they were giving those ones away for a reason, they get lots of free promos there that they turn around and sell for 12 bucks!

they had them just lying there like garbage OUTSIDE by the little news stand infront of the door.......lots of proggy banging shit that i like to play. some tech house and some vocals too.....i was amazed how i made off like a bandit :eek:

i was a bit dissapointed....the records are more expensive than here in NYC....even for domestics its like 2-3 more bucks a records BUTTTTTTTTTT the free demos they had outside lying around for free MOREEEEE than made up for it....

got outa there spending 40 bucks and coming out with 15 records :laugh:

I'll take Satellite Records over Grooveman anyday! :D

oye theres some GOOOOD shit over there i hear....gotta make the trip out there someday....

u recommend any websites for shops out there?

you should come memorial day weekend .. www.movementfestival.com

www.submerge.com *good store out there* .. it only opens to the public during the festival or if you make an appt. :)

killer store (its in a fuckin basement!) .. i even have a photo of myself there and they let me sign the wall.

techno lives in miami!

I wasnt particularly impressed with Satellite Records when I was up there..

They aren't really organized as well as they should be for a store that has so much vinyl. That's the only drawback to Satellite. But, if you show up without a particular record in mind and just browse through all the bins and new release shelves, you can find so many goodies (but you need to be willing to spend hours). :D