Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How was your Weekend?

lalate

How was your weekend? What did you do?

I went to Markus Schulz at Henry Fonda here in Los Angeles. I actually went because Van Buuren was playing and when I showed up some hotties told me Schulz was starting. Have to say - Schulz gave the best dj set Ive ever seen in my life. And one of the best over music performances I've seen in a decade. I was in the second row of the sea of people like an 18 year old kid bouncing up and down and shouting. If you ever get the opportunity to see him at Henry Fonda in LA again - go. It's worth ever dollar. (Thank God lalate had line passes, the line was around the block and down the corner ... didnt have to wait more than 5 minutes.) :rock

do elaborate??? old school hizouse heaven??

King Street Sounds and The Melting Pot present an awareness raising event "Keep Hope Alive: House The Vote" in association with Music for America (Music and Other Social Causes) and LIFEbeat (The Music Industry Fights AIDS.)

Scheduled to appear are:

La Bruja, HBO's Def Poetry Jam

Joi Cardwell, Underground Dance Artists United for LIFE

Kenny Bobien, Underground Dance Artists United for LIFE

Anane, Vega Records

Louie Vega, MAE, Vega Records

Kevin Hedge, Blaze, West End Records

Aaron Ross, BBC 1Xtra

Kervyn Mark, The Melting Pot, NYC

that's the info, they dropped a lot of old school house and off the fly shit that was tight :bowdown: Great dancers, good tunes, amazing vibe, outdoors and prime cause.