Clubplanet Nightlife Community

seriously speaking......can you imagine if the Red Sox actually won????

JonStephen

I remember how Boston turned out after the Pats won their first super bowl and I remember how the entire town was rioting.....so can you actually imagine what would happen if the Red Sox actually won the world series? The town would literally be torn apart.

I dont know if the Red Sox will ever win the series in my lifetime......but if they ever do, I just want to be there to witness the melee.

I remember how Boston turned out after the Pats won their first super bowl and I remember how the entire town was rioting.....so can you actually imagine what would happen if the Red Sox actually won the world series? The town would literally be torn apart.

I dont know if the Red Sox will ever win the series in my lifetime......but if they ever do, I just want to be there to witness the melee.

lol i was in New Hampshire when the pats first won... nothing wild...but damn !! it was a blast to be in NE at the time....got drunk...slept.... got drunk...slept... u get the idea. i was so tired when i came back home. the second one wasnt as fun ..(maybe coz it came so close to the 1st) but it was a good feeling knowing we owned the friggin nfl. :D

That said, the sox will win it pretty soon.... i'll make sure to be in boston for the raucous occasion :)

Yeah rioting , looting, and setting fires when your team wins a championship is a real classy move ....

:clap:

it is what it is

its like gettin laid for the first time in a while.....you just explode because of the pent up energy. now imagine a build up of 80 something years.....

class or no class its human nature.

side note: imagine if the cubs ever won the world series.....

it is what it is

its like gettin laid for the first time in a while.....you just explode because of the pent up energy. now imagine a build up of 80 something years.....

class or no class its human nature.

side note: imagine if the cubs ever won the world series.....

i disagree

86 MEts (i forgot who did they beat?) NO rioting

NY giants 2x champions= NO rioting

NJ devils several cups =No troubles

the YAnkees 4times with 3 million + at the parades NO troubles

and the mother of them all:

THe New york rangers if any time there would have been riots it would have been then , same situation with curse/drought as cubs /redsox etc

Not saying NY /tristate area peeps more behaved and classy but fact is fact

ACT LIKE YOU BEEN THERE BEFORE.... dont burn peoples cars and take to the streets rioting its fucking juvenile